[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Paid Members

I adore Jemstone. She's got thighs that would snap your glasses. Well, my glasses.

Do you prefer fatty Jemstone or blonde 80s-look Jemstone from a couple of years ago? I'm not sure. My wife says the latter but I'm not against the odd BBW.

How come whenever I see newsround, it's the black bloke? Is that gorgeous, gorgeous woman still on it?

Lizo Mzimba is the dude your on about and I think he is now the BBC Entertainment correspondentEllie has just, or recently, given birth to a baby, and maybe on Maternity Leave She was also seen on BBC NEWS Channel and the 8 clock News update thingy tooOh sod it i put this in the film thread, here goes Natasha McElhonenatascha_mcelhone_.jpgnatascha_mcelhone_012.jpgnatascha_mcelhone_028.jpg
Hell fucking yes!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111tursi

I adore Jemstone. She's got thighs that would snap your glasses. Well, my glasses.

Do you prefer fatty Jemstone or blonde 80s-look Jemstone from a couple of years ago? I'm not sure. My wife says the latter but I'm not against the odd BBW.
I'd hardly call Jemstone fat in any way. Either way, as long as she's not blonde, I don't mind. There are too many bleach-blonde glamour models in this world.

• Paid Members

I'd hardly call Jemstone fat in any way. Either way, as long as she's not blonde, I don't mind. There are too many bleach-blonde glamour models in this world.

I was speaking comparatively, of course, but compared to some so-called 'BBWs' I've seen she would be classified as a plumper.

• Paid Members

I adore this women. I preferred her with the extra weight but she is still super sexy. Anna Richardson is a real women. So sexy at fast approaching 40.annarichardson_producer_presenter_journalist_about.jpg

Those apples are covering an epic sized cock aint they?Shes pure tranny in that pic euurrghhh!
Is she the one that did some documentary on 4 the other night?I'd totally hit that.

I adore this women. I preferred her with the extra weight but she is still super sexy. Anna Richardson is a real women. So sexy at fast approaching 40.annarichardson_producer_presenter_journalist_about.jpg

Those apples are covering an epic sized cock aint they?Shes pure tranny in that pic euurrghhh!
Is she the one that did some documentary on 4 the other night?I'd totally hit that.
apples5.jpgYes she is. Edited by Turnbucklepads