The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Some crazy odds this weekend on Betfair.Derby at 34's away at LiverpoolSunderland 22 away at old traffordWigan 6's at NewcastlePortsmouth 8's at ArsenalVilla 6's at home to ChelseaI know its unlikely, but for some of the odds its worth a cheeky coulpe of quid somewhere. Its just which one. Or they're at least worth a couple of lay bets.For a matter of interest and a laugh me and my mate check the odds you can get on Derby, Sunderland & Portsmouth treble -Odds* Stake Potential win2590.0

Some crazy odds this weekend on Betfair.Derby at 34's away at LiverpoolSunderland 22 away at old traffordWigan 6's at NewcastlePortsmouth 8's at ArsenalVilla 6's at home to ChelseaI know its unlikely, but for some of the odds its worth a cheeky coulpe of quid somewhere. Its just which one. Or they're at least worth a couple of lay bets.For a matter of interest and a laugh me and my mate check the odds you can get on Derby, Sunderland & Portsmouth treble -Odds* Stake Potential win2590.0

~ Tottenham to beat Fulham @ 5/4 - Spurs shakey away from home, but Fulham are a side in severe trouble.~ Reading to beat West Ham @ 11/10 - West Ham are overrated IMO amd I will always look to take them on when playing half decent sides, especially away from home.

Two great bets today, no time to do a write up.

3:25 -CHESTER - ROBEMA (5/1)

3:10 - SANDOWN - PLAYERS PLEASE (5/1)

I've done them singles and in an E/W Double.

Good luck.

I'll post the rest of my selections later IF I can find the time!

Edited by SDM

• Paid Members

~ Tottenham to beat Fulham @ 5/4 - Spurs shakey away from home, but Fulham are a side in severe trouble.~ Reading to beat West Ham @ 11/10 - West Ham are overrated IMO amd I will always look to take them on when playing half decent sides, especially away from home.

Not a good day for you sunshine. :( Look at the way Raven's Pass won today and look at getting on it for the 2000 guineas next year. It was an absoloute machine, barely breaking sweat and winning by 7ish lengths.*EDIT* In a new track record time as well for a 2 year old over that distance*EDIT* Edited by Lion_of_the_Midlands