The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Well i had the mother of all accumilators yesterday yesterday, had a fiver onSimon - won at 11/2 (Took 6/1 earlier)Littlebighorse - won at 15/2Nil Desperandum - won at 6/1Cusoon - won at 11/2 i am now over 13 and a half grand richer than Friday :D :D :D

Holy Hell!If you don't want any of it, I'll take it off your hands.

Well i had the mother of all accumilators yesterday yesterday, had a fiver onSimon - won at 11/2 (Took 6/1 earlier)Littlebighorse - won at 15/2Nil Desperandum - won at 6/1Cusoon - won at 11/2 i am now over 13 and a half grand richer than Friday :D :D :D

Course you did.
Ok i didn't, because you know me and were with me when i was in the bookies Saturday, or went to pick the Cheque up today :unsure:

Guest Miami 2017

Course you did.
Ok i didn't, because you know me and were with me when i was in the bookies Saturday, or went to pick the Cheque up today :unsure:
What bookies? And how did you choose your selections?

Guest Miami 2017

What bookies? And how did you choose your selections?

William Hills, and i chose them for diffrent reasonsSimon - I went to Southwell Races a few Saturdays back and it absoloutley walked over a race there with a big 1st place price of about

Course you did.
The fact that the accumulator adds up to just under 12k leads me to doubt the story.