The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

3:30 – Ludlow – Ca Na TronaHalf brother to top class Hardy Eustace and fairly useful hurdler (beat Lou Du Moulin Mas by 2 lengths a few years ago) brought back after a long lay off a few months back and sent over fences. Showed nothing in 2 runs but probably should have won last time out at Leicester in first time blinkers but for a few shaky jumps. Upped half a furlong today from that Leicester race which shouldn’t really inconvenience and a useful apprentice takes 7lbs off and could spring a shock in a very open race.4:00 – Ludlow – IffyHighly tried hurdler who has been campaigned at this level for some time now but is still running very consistently off the same sort of marks. Tried in a class 1 listed race lto at Newbury over 2 mile 1 furlong. Finishing 10

Edited by JFFC

Guest Miami 2017

Liverpool were a belter of a price today - 5/1 in most places. How anyone could price up Barca as 1/2 shots is beyond me. They're not flying in La Liga, and the same can be said for Liverpool in the Premiership. On the other hand, something about Liverpool always worries me in Europe. Underdog or not, after watching THAT final, I could never bet against them. I might not back them, but I'd never go against.I only had

Glad I managed to get on Liverpool at 11/2 just before they scored there 2nd.If your backing Newcastle to lose then your pissing your money away, however bad Newcastle are the team they are playing are dreadful.I managed to back Newcastle at 10/11 in the first leg and that was like buying money

Another great night for the bookies, draws galore in Europe and a 'stick on' in Derby getting turned over at home. Glad i steered clear tonight, Raith Rovers were the only thing tickling my fancy but i rested on my laurels after a decent return last night.

The Rovers have ruined about every accumulator I've put on this season, they're the dodgiest bet ever.