The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

For a filly who needs to be held up, she found herself in the lead after the first 2 furlongs. Chelsea Rose came on the outside to take it up so Frankie sat in 2nd with her. Alexander Goldrun ended up being held up the back. Near enough a reverse of what was supposed to happen. Frankie was left clear 3 furlongs out and AG came to pick it up. Went past Ouija and she only got her nose back in front right on the line on the dip. Won by a very short head.Great Great Race.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Well it is the Breeders Cup meeting tommorrow and as I have had a fair run on the horses lately I have gone a bit mad and had a 10p goliath on the whole meeting. My selections are as follow:Cash Included Breeders Cup - Juvenile Fillies Circular Quay - Breeders Cup - Juvenile Ouija Board - Breeders Cup - Fillly and Mare TurfSiren Lure - Breeders Cup - Sprint Aragorn - Breeders Cup - Mile Balletto - Breeders Cup - Distaff Cacique - Breeders Cup - Turf Invasor - Breeders Cup - Classic

A lot of people seemed to fancy Watford today. They were definately at the top of the "good value bet" list for a lot of people. Bet the bookies lost cash on that match.After eventing, I know, but I had a pretty nice 3/1 treble on Watford/Man Utd/Liverpool.There seems to be a lot of talk about West Ham getting a draw tommorow against Arsenal. What do people think? I cant see it myself.

Nice job Dai.Thats a good profit for me this weekend, i stuck my neck out further with a Southampton/Celtic/Morton treble but good profit from those other two lines to leave me well up. Trebles seem to be my limit before things start to go wrong, i'll do the odd long odds accumulator on champions league weeks over the two nights but much safer and consistent returns on the little doubles and trebles.