The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

I've tried searching for the horses that you mention and cant find anything meaningful about them on the Racing post website. The only Bad Intentions I can find is an Irish trained 6 year old whose last win came in 2002 in a Maiden Fillies stake against nothing special and last race was 2004.And the only horse called Dallaglio is a 12 year old whose last race was in 2000

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone done a league winner coupon yet?Not much value, very risky stuff. However Brechin are available at around 9/1 for the Scottish 2nd Division and have invested heavily (considering they are part-time) with a lot of ex-professional guys who have been through the mill before. Morton will probably be too strong as they are full-time but you can get them E/W 1-2-3 for a quarter of the odds.East Fife have also invested fairly for the 3rd division but not to quite the same extent.

Edited by Stylin_and_Profilin

• 2 weeks later...

Portugal U19 v Spain U19Portugal seem good value at around 4/1, they have drawn their last two matches in the group stages, and need to win todays match to progress to the final 4. Spain have won theirs and are already through to the last 4, therefore there is no need for them to win this match........Kicks off in a couple of mins. I've backed them, but I'll lay them off if they score with betfair.Edit - Balls. It's not in play, so I can't lay it.

Edited by gaz2050

• Paid Members

I've had 3 winners on yankees the past 2 days, why is it that the 4th winner is seemingly impossible to get?

Don't you always find thats the way it goes. If you go for any multiple bet you always fall that vital one short. I had 2 place pots last wednesday and I placed 10 horses out of 12, 5 on each placepot. :crazy: One was pulled up on one selection and 1 came 3rd when only the top 2 counted. Bummer.

Put your morgage on Sheff U going down, their close season signings have been woeful (Craig Short?????)Reading and Watford both have a chance to stay up, Watford have a brilliant young manager and Reading are clearly the best of the promoted teams. Fulham and Villa could both strugle, while Wigan seems the fashionable pick for the drop.

• 2 weeks later...

==Double==

2:30 - Ouija Board

2:50 - Kibara

==Double==

2:05 - Bustin Justin

==Treble==

3:45 - Great Hawk

==4-Fold==

2:50 - Kibara

3:45 - Great Hawk

I really like the look of Ouija Board today, the class horse in the race, and plans look like going to the Breeders Cup in October if all goes smoothly today. Has an annoying nack of needing to be brought late which means avoiding the trouble in running.

Frankie takes the ride today and done a superb job of getting Red Evie up with the same tactics yesterday, so hoping he can do the same today and bring home the bacon.