The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Well i haven't seen the form etc yet but i always clean up on the national. AMBERLEIGH HOUSE who won two years ago and placed last year is a good bet for a finish (in the top four) so i'll stick with him plus the usual ten horses i cover. Covering one is for fags, you've got no chance.Hedgehunter won last year and will probably fall at the first this year.

Personally I think it will be McCoy's year this time onboard Clan Royal. Others that I fancy are Inca Trail and Silver Birch.I'm surprised Graham Lee is mounting Amberleigh House, I know he won on it a couple of years back, but the horse is 14 now, I just don't think it will have the stamina? - I'm a big fan of Mr Lee and usually when I think he has no chance, he wins or does well at least, but then again this is the national...

If you go by braniac rules on betting on racing then always bet the favorite!

Ended up going with few bets - Clan Royal to win, and each way bets on Number Six Valerde and Joes Edge.This was good few hours ago put the bets on, gonna go now check see the odds and hope bet at the right time!

Guest cold_black

was gonna go for hedgehunter but the gold cup run and the fact he is handicapped may be a bit much.am shining towards innox, ganlovairan or whatever it called, and one of mccains horses for a each way shot. seeing as its his last nationail (for you that dont know he trained red rum)