The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Chela to beat Hewitt at 2/1 was top stuff this morning, just looking for the games which will see Williams & Clistes (sp?) to be knocked out in now, it won't take much to beat either of them at the moment with Williams form and Clistes injured and should be a decent price.Infact Daniela Hantuchova at 2/1 could beat Williams in the next round, worth a small bet but no doubt now ive posted it it'll lose :/

Edited by hbk4life

I'm still sitting pretty on my womens outright bet. Im not posting through fear of her being Knocked out as soon as I type it though. Tonight I fancy Lljubicic and Ancic in a little double, no fancy prices, just solid selections.Edit - No point bumping this.... Ancic 2 sets down :(

Edited by JFFC

Infact Daniela Hantuchova at 2/1 could beat Williams in the next round, worth a small bet but no doubt now ive posted it it'll lose :/

Williams did indeed crash out, had that bet in a nice treble with Santoro & Nalbandian that came in.Tonight:Dominik Hrbaty 5/6Sebastien Grosjean 8/13Juan-Ignacio Chela 1/2Juan Carlos Ferrero 5/6Amelie Mauresmo 2/7Patty Schnyder 1/6Pays just over 11/1, sticking a fiver on them.

2 of my 5 Ante-Post interests in the Romford Coronation Cup have won through to the final to be contested next Friday.Joes Hill @ 50Tinopener @ 14Looking to trade off massivly (Joes Hill will most likely go off at 5/2 2nd fav with Dabreen an evens favourite) Love it when a plan falls into place.

Due to Joes Hill being 9/1 tonight I decided to just let things fly.... In the final tonight Tinopener defeated Joes Hill by 2 1/2 lengths to win the Coronation Cup...Not bad tipping the first 2 dogs home in the final of a 30+ dog tournament.NIce night on the football too. Had some spare coins in my pocket so put a

Infact Daniela Hantuchova at 2/1 could beat Williams in the next round, worth a small bet but no doubt now ive posted it it'll lose  :/

Williams did indeed crash out, had that bet in a nice treble with Santoro & Nalbandian that came in.Tonight:Dominik Hrbaty 5/6Sebastien Grosjean 8/13Juan-Ignacio Chela 1/2Juan Carlos Ferrero 5/6Amelie Mauresmo 2/7Patty Schnyder 1/6Pays just over 11/1, sticking a fiver on them.
Ferrero let me down but had a tenner on Chela to win 3-0 which more than won the money back.Today:TottenhamSheff UtdLeedsBarnsleyHibsRoss County

Got some small bets on todays footie.Liverpool - DrawChelsea over 2.5That pays around 24/1.Draw - ChelseaDraw - LiverpoolThat pays around 30/1 IIRC.Of course, they are both long shots, so havent put any significant money on them.What about Higgins today, JFFC? From what Ive watched and read, hes played well. Ronnie has played well, also, but shouldnt he have lost to Lee? Cant see why Ronnie is a strong fav. You can get Higgans at 13/8 at Bet365, which seems attractive.

Good day for me yesterdaydouble on newcastle and boro to loose, then a nice win on sunderland to beat the baggies.