DVD's and Films You Have Watched Recently

Guest DJM

• Paid Members

yeh i got no problem with his reviews, i read em...whatever.the thing i don't like is if someone says they like something, he challenges them to tell him why. What does it matter?

It's called a conversation.
yeh but why does someone need to justify themselves to him? if they like it, they like it. he'll just attack whatever it is they'd reply anyways.
Like ppl are saying he is just asking "why" you liked it. If the reason you give ppl dont agree with tuff-shit its your reason. But its worth just saying why you didnt like or why you do like something.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh man, im getting ganged up on here. Seven's nerd posse are gonna take me down.

You have thousands of posts on an internet wrestling discussion forum. I know its an old argument, but calling other posters nerds is either a poor joke or a thick arguement.Which was it? Edited by Toilet Duck

• Paid Members

Can you lot all stop being such a bunch of knobs and shut the fuck up with this childish cunty behavior?For some reason in Dream Warriors my favortie bit is the Edgar Allen Poe quote at the beginning. The girl who plays the "biker"-type chick is hot aswell. Also features Renee Zwellenegger(sp?) in her first notable role and she's really good. Also randomly has Laurence Fishburne in it (though he's pretty good too). I think this is probably the last time Freddy was genuinely scary too.

• Paid Members

For some reason in Dream Warriors my favortie bit is the Edgar Allen Poe quote at the beginning.

"Sleep. Those little slices of death. How I loathe them."That line creeped me out as a kid.Edit: I'm really in the mood to watch it now, despite seeing it not too long ago. A tad inconvenient that I've only got it on video and my VCR is recently naff. :angry: Edited by Stug Rivers

• Paid Members

oh man, im getting ganged up on here. Seven's nerd posse are gonna take me down.

You have thousands of posts on an internet wrestling discussion forum. I know its an old argument, but calling other posters nerds is either a poor joke or a thick arguement.Which was it?
a bit of both.im probably the biggest nerd on here :duh:

• Paid Members

For some reason in Dream Warriors my favortie bit is the Edgar Allen Poe quote at the beginning.

"Sleep. Those little slices of death. How I loathe them."That line creeped me out as a kid.Edit: I'm really in the mood to watch it now, despite seeing it not too long ago. A tad inconvenient that I've only got it on video and my VCR is recently naff. :angry:
That quote freaks me out a bit like, i've never heard it before :angry:

You have thousands of posts on an internet wrestling discussion forum. I know its an old argument, but calling other posters nerds is either a poor joke or a thick arguement.Which was it?
a bit of both.im probably the biggest nerd on here :duh:
Points for honesty :thumbsup: ...

Pink Floyd The Wall

I think my brain is still pouring out my fucking nose, so I will be brief. Fuck Roger Waters. Fuck him for being a facist prick who destroyed Pink Floyd. Fuck him for making two whole albums, a feature film, and a stage show about his dead father. And fuck this film along with it.

Dark Side Of The Moon, Animals, Wish You Were Here. All those albums were fantastic because you could create your own story and draw your own conclusions. The lyrics applied to the masses. Then we hit The Wall, and its feature film.

And whats it like? Its like being tied to a chair. Its like having bassist extrodanaire Roger Waters shout his biography word for word at you for over an hour. Its like being told ''Im Roger, and this is no longer Pink Floyd, now shut the fuck up and listen to me while I talk about my dad. He died in World War II, you know''.

Seriously, what did I just watch? Thank god for Gerald Scarfe. His animation sequences saved the film [almost]. And fair play to Bob Geldof. He played his part well, which was the biggest surprise of the film. And fair play to David Gilmour. Comftorably Numb, his composition, still kicks ass, despite it being in the context of this overbloated nostalgia fuckfest.

Anyman that thinks he's too "mucho" to see Mamma Mia is gonna be missing out, a great fun film. I'm not the hugeist Abba fan in the world, sometimes I hate them, but this was a good quality musical. Even if a couple of people looked insansely uncomfortable. Although it might have had a lot to do with the cinema I was in, it was like seeing a live performence. With huge laughter, clapping, "woos" of delight and singing. Was...bizzare and yet brilliant.

• Paid Members

Journey To The Center of The Earth - family adventure movie, so to expect anything else would be abit naive of me. Not the kind of thing i'd go for, but the 3d thing was the attraction, first time ive ever seen a 3d movie and it was pretty f'n impressive. I wouldn't recommend without the effects, but it's worth checking out if you ain't seen anything like it before.

• Paid Members

Watched Batman Begins again last night. Loved it even more than the first time I saw it.Didnt even remember that they did a little reference to the Joker at the end of the film!

Just watched Sid and Nancy Pretty good film but is very historically unaccurate. Also the guy who plays Johnny Rotten is really annoying and looks nothing like him.

Edited by KrAzY