DVD's and Films You Have Watched Recently

Guest DJM

Guest KANO_THE_MYSTIC

The Thing I dont get is that Mcd's is made out to be the big evil bad guy yet surely its the persons common sense not to eat greesy food day in day out

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Refuse Matt M

The Thing I dont get is that Mcd's is made out to be the big evil bad guy yet surely its the persons common sense not to eat greesy food day in day out

It's the whole *yawns* 'let's hate big bad corporate America' thing.And you're exactly right, it's down to each individual's personal choice what they consume. Edited by Refuse Matt M

It's the whole *yawns* 'let's hate big bad coporate America' thing.And you're exactly right, it's down to each individual's personal choice what they consume.
And McDonalds billion dollar a year advertising budget has nothing to do with it whatsoever?

Guest Refuse Matt M

It's the whole *yawns* 'let's hate big bad coporate America' thing.And you're exactly right, it's down to each individual's personal choice what they consume.
And McDonalds billion dollar a year advertising budget has nothing to do with it whatsoever?
Ofcourse it does. McDonalds are a massive company, their business is encouraging people to consume their product. It's how every business works!But they're not forcing anyone to eat it. If people choose to, it's up to them. We all know it's not good for you, but most of us eat fast food sometimes. Some of us probably eat it more often.

• Paid Members

Yeah but alot of their advertising is towards children who don't know if the food is good or bad for you and don't care either way so they start of early in life eating at McDonalds and as they get older it's harder for the fattys to stop.Back on topic though, saw Interview With The Vampire and thought it was one of the most hideously boring and shit films ever made and the director should be beaten up for being such a retard.

Back on topic though, saw Interview With The Vampire and thought it was one of the most hideously boring and shit films ever made and the director should be beaten up for being such a retard.

Blasphemy! Interview... is an incredible film!

Loved Interview with a Vampire, Queen of the Damned on the other hand was total shite.Ahem.Just watched "Audition" by Takashi Miike. Wow. What a truly messed up film, maybe call it "Sympathy for the Psychotic" and you'd have a more true title :p Very very good film with some strange twists. Well worth seeing. Japanese 'creepy' horror at it's best.Also just watched "Hotel Rwanda" fuck me I was in tears 3 times during the movie.... Very powerful and striking, well worth seeing just to show you a few realities of the world, mainly those with everything are generally cowardly.

• Paid Members

I hated Interview with the vampire. I found the plot incredibly dull, the dialogue pathetic and how I'm supposed to buy Tom Cruise as a dark mysterious character I'll never know. Talk about mis-casting. And the look of the film is terrible.

Just finished watching Requiem For A Dream: My god, this film is tragic. I'm quite depressed right now after watching it. Thank god I don't 'do' drugs. Really well made film, technically sound, creative editing but nothing to OTT. Darren Aronofsky is very Kubrick-esque in terms of his storytelling techniques, but it works. Amazing performances all around, Jared Leto is great, as is Ellen Burstyn, and even Marlon Wayans managed NOT to annoy the hell out of me.Watch it, if you haven't done so already!