WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members
Fortunately everyone has consoles in prison, so when you shank Dave with a rusty screwdriver in the alley by your house you'll still get to play Streetfighter soon.

He'd also have much more freetime in which to play it. I fear you may have given JLM a terrible idea............

It just turned up at the house and they've been stung for an additional

• Awards Moderator

I finally opened and installed GTAIV last week.

<-- is behind the curve. But the time was right. It's as good as they, though I was hoping for a little more overhaul to the central engine, it's technically no further forward than GTA:VC. Excellent plot though.

I also have Bioshock waiting to be started, but I wanted to leave a gap between Fallout 3 and this to avoid similarities.

I bought and started Noby Noby Boy at the weekend. Bonkers. Where else can you eat your own arse and then fart it at the sun? But for

• Paid Members
I'm currently playing Ninja Five-O for the GBA. Absolutly unreal game! Apparently very hard to find these days. They say a picture paints a thousand words, so have several thousand words:

n_screen003.jpg

ninja50_screen014.jpg

ninja50_screen008.jpg

ninja50_screen003.jpg

I got this on eBay for

• 3 weeks later...

I know it's not really on topic as such but I'll give it a go anyway...

Probably a stupid question but I've yet to test it out, I'm going to buy a wii key and hopefully successfully install it (It can't be that difficult right?) I just had a look for games to download and some of them are like 8gb etc.

Now logic tells me that seeing as though a normal cd or dvd doesn't have that much storage space, do I need any kind of special disks or will it magically compress to fit onto the disks?

I would have been playing Resident Evil 5 today (on that nice new red Elite 360) if I'd known it was being delivered. Well done for sending stuff out early GAME, but not well done for telling me it would be delivered on release day so there was nobody home this morning. They put a card through, but now I've got to arrange a Parcelforce redelivery which means it'll probably be the middle of next week before it turns up...

• Paid Members
I'll be playing Resident Evil 5 come friday if that counts.

Me too.. cant wait for it! Judging from the reviews so far it will be pretty awesome. I still regard Resident Evil 4 as one of the top 5 games of all time.