WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Ok, someone on here will be able to help me here.

I once had The Sims 3 on disc, a legit copy and such. However, I traded it in when I needed some quick cash earlier this year. Lately i've been dying for a game of it, but it's still on my pc all installed and stuff, I just don't have a disc. I don't fancy paying the full price for a game i've already had, so if I was to download an iso of it, could I just mount that iso without having to go through the bollocks of a fresh install and such?. I'm not asking for actual links or anything like that though.

Would it simply be a matter of download, mount, play old files?

I once had The Sims 3 on disc, a legit copy and such. However, I traded it in when I needed some quick cash earlier this year. Lately i've been dying for a game of it, but it's still on my pc all installed and stuff, I just don't have a disc. I don't fancy paying the full price for a game i've already had, so if I was to download an iso of it, could I just mount that iso without having to go through the bollocks of a fresh install and such?. I'm not asking for actual links or anything like that though.

Sims 3 still utilises the Securom disk check. Unfortunately Alcohol, Daemon and the other virtual tools cannot bypass it [even though Daemon has an emulator, it's stupidly outdated]. you'll need to download a No-DVD crack from http://www.gamecopyworld.com I use the site all the time to skip CD/DVD changes, except where I utilise the online modes. Just make sure your game is patched to the latest version and a No-DVD crack should be available for that version. You shouldn't even need to download the iso if the install is already there.

• Paid Members

Sims 3 still utilises the Securom disk check. Unfortunately Alcohol, Daemon and the other virtual tools cannot bypass it [even though Daemon has an emulator, it's stupidly outdated]. you'll need to download a No-DVD crack from http://www.gamecopyworld.com I use the site all the time to skip CD/DVD changes, except where I utilise the online modes. Just make sure your game is patched to the latest version and a No-DVD crack should be available for that version. You shouldn't even need to download the iso if the install is already there.

Cheers. Someone on here already linked me to the exact same place. I won't ask about the legality of it all (I assume since I actually bought the original though that it's perfectly fine) but it seems to be all working.

Just finished Fallout: New Vegas! Finished on level 22, hardcore mode in about 35 hours! I made all the appropriate saves so that I could go back and finish all the endings but to be honest, after spending a good 7 months of gaming time this year on this and Fallout 3 I'm a little wastelanded out so might just let it rest!

That said, I enjoyed it immensely and when it clicked it was, in my opinion better than Fallout 3!

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker on the PSP! Excellent game, lasted 45hours which isn't too shabby for a handheld and I haven't touched too many of the extra ops! Does anyone know if they are worth getting stuck into or should I be thinking about selling it?

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/vga-10-mass-effect/708362

Mass Effect 3 trailer. I am absolutely over the moon. The follow up to this years game of the year, and one of the best games* ever released. Brilliant.

* Edit - Two of the.

No doubt ME3 will be pure awesome bomb but am I the only person who hates those kind of teaser trailers?

Personally I like trailers that actually feature content from the actual game.

• Paid Members
anyone recommend a game for the PS3 Move? i got the Sports Champions game but i wanna get another one, no idea what's good.

Help please :)

Time Crisis is pretty good, EchoChrome II (PSN Download) is also worth a look.

Borderlands (with two of my mates)

really enjoyable :-)

Anyone tried the Back To The Future game yet? It's out on PC. Considering buying it now.

I played it and loved every second of it. It's very short though, but it's just the first part. The guy who plays Marty has the voice spot on. If you love the fims you can't go wrong.