The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Just wondering, which wrestler has made the most Pay-Per-View appearences in the WWE? (im guessing its either Taker or HHH)

• Paid Members

Just wondering, which wrestler has made the most Pay-Per-View appearences in the WWE? (im guessing its either Taker or HHH)

Undertaker has had 3 legnthy 'breaks' from work in the last 11 years, so it might not be him. HBK maybe a contender.

It think it would be Triple H. He started around the time they introduced the In Your House series and started doing 12 PPVs a month.

I know you mean 12 ppvs a year, but the way WWE is going it's probably only a matter of time. :/

It think it would be Triple H. He started around the time they introduced the In Your House series and started doing 12 PPVs a month.

I know you mean 12 ppvs a year, but the way WWE is going it's probably only a matter of time. :/
Noooooooooo! :omg: I made a typo :(

The first one that came to my head was Triple H who wrestled in the last match of the night of every ppv from SummerSlam 1999 to King Of The Ring 2000 - 11 in a row.Hogan main evented every WWF ppv from WrestleMania II to WrestleMania VIII - 20 in a row.

Hogan main evented every WWF ppv from WrestleMania II to WrestleMania VIII - 20 in a row.

There were a few he didn't main event in that time. Wrestlemania IV and Summerslam 90 are the first two that spring to mind, although the latter was billed as a double main event so technically it could count.

Hogan main evented every WWF ppv from WrestleMania II to WrestleMania VIII - 20 in a row.

There were a few he didn't main event in that time. Wrestlemania IV and Summerslam 90 are the first two that spring to mind, although the latter was billed as a double main event so technically it could count.
However, Hogan was still an integral part of the WrestleMania IV main event, so some would argue that he could be included.I'm not one of them, but some would think so.

Yep, you're right. :blush: I think HHH is the winner then with 11.The Rock did 8 from WrestleMania 2000 to No Mercy 2000 and Austin managed 8 from Royal Rumble 1998 to Judgment Day '98.