The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Just watched the 24/7 rip of Clash Of The Champions XXXV. Does anyone have any idea roughly how many matches Stevie Richards fought while he was there?

WCW @ Colorado Springs, CO - August 12, 1997WCW Saturday Night taping:Stevie Richards defeated Lenny LaneClash of the Champions XXXV - Nashville, TN - Municipal Auditorium - August 21, 1997Raven pinned Stevie Richards in a No DQ match with the DDT at 5:04; prior to the bout, Raven grabbed the mic and said if he was going to wrestle for WCW it would be under his terms and the match would be No DQ; Richards agreed and the stipulation was addedThat's all History of the WWE seem to have for him

• Paid Members

Has Mick Foley ever appeared at a 1PW event? If so, which one?Thanks in advance.

As dopper said, he made a guest appearance at International Showdown and actually wrestled at Universal Uproar.2 days before Uproar, he referee'd a main event match between Iceman and Joe Legend on a WZW show in Newcastle. I think he might have also appeared on a show in Wales the night after that, too.But no 1PW appearance...

Why didn't they just add another line to the "F" to make it an "E"?would've been easier to edit the logo then too.

That would look shit. Also if you turn the logo on its side, a W looks like an E!! Maybe they used that logic.

2 days before Uproar, he referee'd a main event match between Iceman and Joe Legend on a WZW show in Newcastle. I think he might have also appeared on a show in Wales the night after that, too.

UCW in Newport I think. He prob refereed.

2 days before Uproar, he referee'd a main event match between Iceman and Joe Legend on a WZW show in Newcastle. I think he might have also appeared on a show in Wales the night after that, too.

UCW in Newport I think. He prob refereed.
Yep, he refereed Alex Shane vs The Gangster.A pic:FoleyAlex.jpgPhoto Edited by Phil Jones

Gary Steele on Wikipedia.

He never worked for the FWA. In fact, I don't believe he ever worked anywhere other than Hammerlock and a few NWA affiliates (including Zero-One). He was the first (and last) British NWA World Heavyweight champion. He disappeared from the scene a few years back and was pretty much retired, although I seem to remember hearing he was/is making a comeback some time recently.