The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Does anyone know the reasoning why Buff Bagwell was fired from WWF the day after he headlined raw?i had originally heard it was due to his match with Booker T on raw was the drizzling shits

He was fired about a week after that match.I think it was a combination of the fact he was shit in the match and had a bad attitude throughout that WWE spell. Also he had a backstage fight with Shane Helms at some point.
i dint think the match was completely terrible i did however notice in the post match beat down of booker by himself, austin and angle he kept breaking up the flow of the beat down and making himself look a fool.anyone know what the fight with shane helms is about?

Does anyone know the reasoning why Buff Bagwell was fired from WWF the day after he headlined raw?i had originally heard it was due to his match with Booker T on raw was the drizzling shits

He was fired about a week after that match.I think it was a combination of the fact he was shit in the match and had a bad attitude throughout that WWE spell. Also he had a backstage fight with Shane Helms at some point.
Didn't he also cry off sick and get his mum to call WWE to let them know?

I'm not sure if this question belongs here but what the hey.Has anyone ever ordered from http://www.wrestlingworld.co.uk/ for stuff? Specifically replica belts? I'm interested in getting a winged eagle belt and they're doing it for a great price of 180.Ta!

I have they're very good, for larger parcels you will get full parcelforce tracking details as well..
Cool, thanks :)
Very friendly people, the actual shop isnt that far from me, and have dealt with them on quite a few occassions.
Cheers dude. It was just the website looking cheap which put me off really.

• Awards Moderator

Pair o' questions:1 - What happened to Jack Xavier? I remember him being a prominent part of FWA back in their days on TWC but he sort of disappeared from 2005 onwards - I'm presuming he left wrestling?2 - Have Undertaker and Umaga ever been in a match together, or will this year's Royal Rumble be the first time?

• Paid Members

1 - What happened to Jack Xavier? I remember him being a prominent part of FWA back in their days on TWC but he sort of disappeared from 2005 onwards - I'm presuming he left wrestling?

Didn't he go to do voluntary work in South America or something?

2 - Have Undertaker and Umaga ever been in a match together, or will this year's Royal Rumble be the first time?

Undertaker eliminated Jamal from the 2003 Royal Rumble match.That's the only time I know of those two being in the same ring, but pretty sure the character Umaga has never been in the ring with Undertaker.

• Paid Members

Didn't he also cry off sick and get his mum to call WWE to let them know?
I thought it was because he was specifically told not to wear that stupid hat of his in a promo, and then he did anyway.

Anyone able to tell me the themes that CW Anderson used in ECW?

Anyone able to tell me the themes that CW Anderson used in ECW?

'Sad But True' by Metallica (lots of people had that one), 'Run, But Can't Hide' by Witches Brew, 'Deepest Bluest' by L.L. Cool J and an ECW made one for a while as well.
Its the Run but Cant Hide one im lookin for but i cant seem to get it anywhere? Anyone on the forum able to private send me it please?