The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Guest Patrick Bateman

Have any WWE films been released yet?

I *think* that the first one is nearly been made, and should released straight to video pretty soon. If any of these films are a success, I'll eat my hat.

I *think* that the first one is nearly been made, and should released straight to video pretty soon. If any of these films are a success, I'll eat my hat.
Well they've been filming for a long time havent they? Wasnt the WWF Films complany formed in like 2001 after they went PLC? You never know, Cena, Kane and Austin might be in the running for an Oscar nomination!!! :p Failing that a Golden Rasberry sounds more likely!

Does anyone know anywhere online that lists every ECW dvd that was released in Britain by Delta Music before they all got deleted when WWE bought the rights?

Aside from all of the ppvs, there were quite a lot of other shows from 1995-1999 released and I was wondering which ones I hadn't got.

• Paid Members

Does anyone know anywhere online that lists every ECW dvd that was released in Britain by Delta Music before they all got deleted when WWE bought the rights?Aside from all of the ppvs, there were quite a lot of other shows from 1995-1999 released and I was wondering which ones I hadn't got.

Here perhaps..http://www.sendit.com/circle/search?words=ECW&f=dvd

Does anyone know anywhere online that lists every ECW dvd that was released in Britain by Delta Music before they all got deleted when WWE bought the rights?Aside from all of the ppvs, there were quite a lot of other shows from 1995-1999 released and I was wondering which ones I hadn't got.

Here perhaps..http://www.sendit.com/circle/search?words=ECW&f=dvd
Cheers bAz - that seems to be all of them. :thumbsup:

The Rock's films (Scorpion King, The Rundown/Welcome To The Jungle and Walking Tall) were all credited as "in association with WWE Films".Obviously that's just a tip of the hat to the fact that Rock was a contracted WWE performer at that time (as is the fact that Vince McMahon is credited as Executive Producer), but I thought it was worth mentioning - just to be anal.

• Paid Members

who is Rue? im watching a old episode of byte this from 2003 and in the studio Josh Mathews has been join by a bird called Rue, who the hell is she and where did she come from and go?