The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

When did Jillian turn heel and how?

She didn't. If you're asking why she was teaming with Krystal on Smackdown against Layla & Ashley... I think it was just a numbers question. They had four divas and only one who was a heel (Krystal), so they had Jillian team with her so as to keep the two Diva Search winners as babyfaces.

Does anyone know where I can find Samoa Joes ROH entrance theme? The one that starts with the Godzilla sample? What's the name of that tune and who's it by? Need it for a new ring tone!

Is it not The Champ Is Here by Timberland? Edited by Zorba

Can anyone upload a video or .gif of Flair throwing down the microphone and talking in to the book earlier this year?From the amount of nominations it has got in the UKFF "Funniest Moment" Award topic, I would like to see it before voting starts, if possible.

Does anyone know where I can find Samoa Joes ROH entrance theme? The one that starts with the Godzilla sample? What's the name of that tune and who's it by? Need it for a new ring tone!

Is it not The Champ Is Here by Timberland?
Thanls Zorba but i can't find anything under that description. Any other suggestions?

• Paid Members

When did Jillian turn heel and how?

She didn't. If you're asking why she was teaming with Krystal on Smackdown against Layla & Ashley... I think it was just a numbers question. They had four divas and only one who was a heel (Krystal), so they had Jillian team with her so as to keep the two Diva Search winners as babyfaces.
I thought it might be something like that, but usually she slaps a few hands and acts more face-like, whereas on Smackdown she displayed a sense of, well, divaness.

Just watching the hogan anthology, in royal rumble 1991, who were the announcers. one of them sounds an awful lot like tony shivanoe (sp) did he ever work for the WWF and how lon gfor if soplus i remember him doing a little bit in early TNA as a hell what was his gimmick and why was it dropped

Just watching the hogan anthology, in royal rumble 1991, who were the announcers. one of them sounds an awful lot like tony shivanoe (sp) did he ever work for the WWF and how lon gfor if soplus i remember him doing a little bit in early TNA as a hell what was his gimmick and why was it dropped

I know Tony Schiavone did do play by play for the WWF in the late 80s and very early 90s. He used to do commentary on PPVs with Jesse Ventura, although for the life of me I cannot remember which Royal Rumble he commentated on.