The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Where in WWE was Ron Killings current music used? Its been bugging me for days, Ive got a feeling it was just on a WWE DVD menu, but I cant find which one. Not realy urgent, just something thats been bugging me.

I may be wrong, but I was under the impression that Killings' theme was something he recorded himself - I seem to recall them showing vignettes on Impact of him in the studio working on it. It could just be stock music with him rapping over it, I suppose.

Sunday, December 17th 2006 from Richmond, VirginiaThree upcoming WWE ppvs in the space of four weeks.Remember when WWF ppvs were a special occasion? :(

On reading the WWE PPV link, i noticed the Royal Rumble is in San Antonio, TX. Now, i read about 6 months ago that Shawn Michaels was due some time off for surgery. Is this scheduled to happen any time soon? If not, does anyone know what WWE have planned for the hometown boy at the Royal Rumble?

• Paid Members

Where in WWE was Ron Killings current music used? Its been bugging me for days, Ive got a feeling it was just on a WWE DVD menu, but I cant find which one. Not realy urgent, just something thats been bugging me.

I may be wrong, but I was under the impression that Killings' theme was something he recorded himself - I seem to recall them showing vignettes on Impact of him in the studio working on it. It could just be stock music with him rapping over it, I suppose.
Yeah, I realise that, its the stock music Im talking about, the organs in the background.

What are the regulations in place for a wrestler to be classed as a Mini? Is there a certain height restriction? Is it a medical condition? Or is it just being smaller than the bigger version of the wrestler?

What are the regulations in place for a wrestler to be classed as a Mini? Is there a certain height restriction? Is it a medical condition? Or is it just being smaller than the bigger version of the wrestler?

Formerly, any wrestler 5' and under was considered a mini. I don't believe that is the case anymore as there are a number of minis over 5' (Mini Abismo Negro I think is 5' 4").I've heard that they came to the 5' limit because Super Astro was the smallest luchador at 5' 1/2". Although I've read at luchawiki Astro is actually 5'3".So, to answer your question...I don't know.

Ok, another quick question. Ive downloaded the TWC Best Of Dynamite Kid special, but theres no match listing, can anyone help a brother out?

Is this the one?01.Dynamite Kid vs. Bret Hart (Canada December 1978)02.Dynamite Kid vs. Tiger Mask (NJPW 01/01/1982)03.Dynamite Kid vs. Bruce Hart (Canada May 1979)04.Dynamite Kid vs. Tiger Mask (NJPW 01/28/82)05.Dynamite Kid & Loch Ness Monster (Giant Haystacks) vs. Keith Hart & Bret Hart (Canada March 1980)06.Dynamite Kid vs. Rollerball Rocco (UK)07.Dynamite Kid vs. Robbie Stewart (Frank Cullen) (Canada September 1981)08.Dynamite Kid vs. Tiger Mask (NJPW 08/30/82 MSG)09.Dynamite Kid vs. Davey Boy Smith (Canada July 1982)10.Dynamite Kid vs. Rollerball Rocco (UK)11.Dynamite Kid vs. The Cobra (Canada July 1983)12.Dynamite Kid vs. Marty Jones (UK)13.Dynamite Kid vs. Tatsumi Fujinami (NJPW 02/15/80) 14.Dynamite Kid & Davey Boy Smith vs. Cuban Commandos (Canada December 1988)15.Dynamite Kid vs. Tiger Mask (NJPW 07/23/1982)

OWW says Axl Rotten was born in Newcastle, England but billed as being from Philadelphia, America. That is the wrong way round, correct? He was an American that claimed to be a British punk style guy.

Yeah, it's the wrong way round. The Newcastle billing was just a gimmick.

• Paid Members

Ok, another quick question. Ive downloaded the TWC Best Of Dynamite Kid special, but theres no match listing, can anyone help a brother out?

Is this the one?01.Dynamite Kid vs. Bret Hart (Canada December 1978)02.Dynamite Kid vs. Tiger Mask (NJPW 01/01/1982)03.Dynamite Kid vs. Bruce Hart (Canada May 1979)04.Dynamite Kid vs. Tiger Mask (NJPW 01/28/82)05.Dynamite Kid & Loch Ness Monster (Giant Haystacks) vs. Keith Hart & Bret Hart (Canada March 1980)06.Dynamite Kid vs. Rollerball Rocco (UK)07.Dynamite Kid vs. Robbie Stewart (Frank Cullen) (Canada September 1981)08.Dynamite Kid vs. Tiger Mask (NJPW 08/30/82 MSG)09.Dynamite Kid vs. Davey Boy Smith (Canada July 1982)10.Dynamite Kid vs. Rollerball Rocco (UK)11.Dynamite Kid vs. The Cobra (Canada July 1983)12.Dynamite Kid vs. Marty Jones (UK)13.Dynamite Kid vs. Tatsumi Fujinami (NJPW 02/15/80) 14.Dynamite Kid & Davey Boy Smith vs. Cuban Commandos (Canada December 1988)15.Dynamite Kid vs. Tiger Mask (NJPW 07/23/1982)
That looks like the one, thanks dude.

I'm having a complete blonde moment, what the fuck is the song called that the Road Warriors used to come out to?Edit:- Wait, its 'Iron Man' by Sabbath, right?

Edited by Natural Born Thrilla

• Paid Members

Yeah, I realise that, its the stock music Im talking about, the organs in the background.
If you ask me it sounds just like the ECW music. You know, "THIS..... is EXTREMEEEEE"

• Paid Members

If you ask me it sounds just like the ECW music. You know, "THIS..... is EXTREMEEEEE"
Thats it! Thanks.

• Paid Members

I remember watching that Dynamite Kid special on TWC a few weeks ago, and I saw Giant Haystacks billed under the name of the "Loch Ness Monster". Did he use the "Loch Ness Monster" gimmick only in America/Canada, also did he win any titles in America/Canada?Thanks brahs.