The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Tugboat to Typhoon.How did the Tugster turn heel?I am also going crackers because I seem to remember Tugboat being called Tugboat Taylor during a match against The Undertaker on one of those Supertape things. Did that happen?Thank you brahs.

Are we allowed to make jokes about the Lexx incident yet? >_>

Why would you want to? The story is getting old now, just like old bAzTNM.Question time. Who were in the *original* bWo in the *original* ECW?Thank you brahs.3700 posts!
What is this Lexx incident that u speak of???
Somebody posted a nudie picture of Lexx, a female British wrestler, playing with the pink flute.I was well impressed.

1) Does anyone have a website that gives detailed descriptions of pro-wrestling styles?2) Is there a website that lists most wrestling moves?Thanks.

http://www.deathvalleydriver.com/bbbowm/bbbowm.htmThe link above might help you.
And because I'm just curious, obvioulsy, is this photo still around anywhere???

Are we allowed to make jokes about the Lexx incident yet? >_>

Why would you want to? The story is getting old now, just like old bAzTNM.Question time. Who were in the *original* bWo in the *original* ECW?Thank you brahs.3700 posts!
What is this Lexx incident that u speak of???
Somebody posted a nudie picture of Lexx, a female British wrestler, playing with the pink flute.I was well impressed.

1) Does anyone have a website that gives detailed descriptions of pro-wrestling styles?2) Is there a website that lists most wrestling moves?Thanks.

http://www.deathvalleydriver.com/bbbowm/bbbowm.htmThe link above might help you.
And because I'm just curious, obvioulsy, is this photo still around anywhere???
No, I don't believe it is.

I am also going crackers because I seem to remember Tugboat being called Tugboat Taylor during a match against The Undertaker on one of those Supertape things. Did that happen?Thank you brahs.

There was another wrestling named Tugboat Taylor, who worked in Texas, most notably for GWF. He was the father of Chaz Taylor, who had a pretty well-received feud with Sean "Lightning Kid" Waltman. Chaz was a junior heavweight - his dad certainly wasn't...

I am also going crackers because I seem to remember Tugboat being called Tugboat Taylor during a match against The Undertaker on one of those Supertape things. Did that happen?Thank you brahs.

There was another wrestling named Tugboat Taylor, who worked in Texas, most notably for GWF. He was the father of Chaz Taylor, who had a pretty well-received feud with Sean "Lightning Kid" Waltman. Chaz was a junior heavweight - his dad certainly wasn't...
The WWF version was orignally billed as Tugboat Thomas.

• Paid Members

It normaly works for me if you try and hit them (dont target them, thats an instant DQ, just run towards them and strike, but only once or twice, anymore you get DQed) and argue there 2 counts when you get the chance. Taunting them may do something.

Edited by CoreyVandal

Glacier's real name was Ray Lloyd iirc. After that gimmick finished I think he played a character in WCW similar to the WWF's Coach (the guy who managed Mr Perfect at SummerSlam 1991).I remember when WCW started hyping Glacier's upcoming debut Power Slam wrote that "The Blood Runs Cold" catchphrase they used was going the name of a new faction rather than the single wrestler it turned out to be, and this faction was possibly a rival to the nWo.That first paragraph led me to my own question:Who was "the Coach" in 1991 WWF? And how did he end up managing Mr Perfect after Heenan stopped managing?

• Paid Members

Who was "the Coach" in 1991 WWF? And how did he end up managing Mr Perfect after Heenan stopped managing?

The Coach was John Tolos, I don't remember how he ended up managing Mr. Perfect though.
I think Heenan "sold" Perfect's contract to him when he went into the announcing side. I think Tolos was managing "The Beverly Brothers" too at around the same time.