The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Quick question:Who played Max Moon in WWF?

Paul Diamond, who also played the part of Kato (the masked half of the Orient Express) and briefly Konnan.
Anybody know which one of these is playing the character on the front of the Wrestlecrap book? Or if anyone has any shots of Konnan in this role?

I was watching the Jake Gyllenhaal film 'Bubble Boy' last night on BBC1. In one scene there is a mud wrestling competition and one of the girls looked like Stacy Keibler but the camera didn't stay on her long enough to have a proper look. Does anyone know if it was her?

I was watching the Jake Gyllenhaal film 'Bubble Boy' last night on BBC1. In one scene there is a mud wrestling competition and one of the girls looked like Stacy Keibler but the camera didn't stay on her long enough to have a proper look. Does anyone know if it was her?

I think so, yes.

I think so, yes.
Yeah it was her, i remember because i looked up on it myself last year after I thought i saw her in it.

IMDB - Bubble BoyCastStacy Keibler - Working Girl

I think so, yes.
Yeah it was her, i remember because i looked up on it myself last year after I thought i saw her in it.

Thanks for that the g , and cheers to Ashley as well.

After Cena retained the WWE title AGAIN last week on Raw, I got to thinking-- When was the last time the heavyweight title actually changed hands on the show?Of course, I remember the crap from last year where HHH lost the belt in a triple-threat (with Benoit and Edge)-- only to win it back at the following PPV... But I honestly don't recall the time before that?!Infact, the only switch that comes to mind is the time HHH beat Foley for the belt after Summerslam '99... It MUST have happened since then though surely?!

It's happened twice since the one you mentioned. Triple H beat Big Show for the WWE title on Raw 03/01/99. Stone Cold Steve Austin defeated Kurt Angle for gold on the 10/08/01 edition of Raw.
Thanks for the info.You know it's weird though, I watch Raw every week, but I can't remember either of those switches very clearly!The shows must have been very unmemorable around that time I guess...

I don't remember this at all. Can anyone provide more details?

Yeah, the week before an edition of Raw, it was said that the main-event of the show would be a Battle Royal, and the winner would become the new World champion.However, at the start of that particular edition of Raw, Vince McMahon came out and said that there was a change of plan. He said it would be inappropriate for the Battle Royal winner to be crowned champion outright, because virtually anyone could win it (he used Steven Richards as an example of an undesirable potential winner). So, instead, the winner of the Battle Royal would get a title-shot in the main-event- later on the same show.The end of the Battle-Royal was one of those Luger/Bret 'feet-touching-at-the-same-time' deals though (between Edge and Benoit) So, the main-event of Raw became a triple-threat for the title.Surprisingly (or, maybe that should be 'stupidly') the title match ended with ANOTHER double-win joke finish affair aswell!. Basically, HHH was out of it because he'd been chair-shotted at ringside (by Orton IIRC) Which left the other two in the ring. And then, Edge turned Benoit over whilst being held in the crossface, which meant that the referee was able to count to 3 as Benoit's shoulders were down- and it initially looked like Edge had won the belt (his music even played). But... the two referees were arguing because Edge apparently gave-up the same time the count was being made.Long story short, the belt was held-up, and put up-for-grabs in an Elimination Chamber match at New Year's Revolution.And HHH won it back. Edited by Millenium-Man

- How did Chris Benoit lose his tooth?- Do all wrestlers who win a particular title have a replica of it made for them? In the instance of someone leaving a certain company with their title, wouldn't the fed simply have another belt made as if the 'original' is no longer recognised?- Is Stone Cold Steve Austin on bad terms with WWE at the moment? Is there any update on the status of his movie deal or possible match against Hogan?- Does John Cena's Protobomb actually have a name in WWE?

Edited by Van_Dammer

- Do all wrestlers who win a particular title have a replica of it made for them? In the instance of someone leaving a certain company with their title, wouldn't the fed simply have another belt made as if the 'original' is no longer recognised?

Yes, but it won't be an exact copy. It will probably be a replica in the sense of those found on highspots etc. I'd presume the actual belts are pretty valuable. I recall that Flair paid the NWA 25 grand for their belt, although that was obviously a different era and a more complicated belt than say, the winged-eagle one.

I think so, yes.

Another girl in the same scene was Midajah O'Hearn, then Scott Steiner's manager in WCW. :thumbsup:

Out of interest, is there anywhere on the net i can safely buy old WCW and even NWA video's.Two i'm anxious to get my hands on are Beach Blast '92 and Spring Stampede '94.If anyone has any other recomendations then bring them my way.Can anyone recomend their favourite matches between Sting/Vader and Sting/Flair.Spank you very much.