The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

WWF @ Glasgow, Scotland - SECC - April 17, 1992Tatanka pinned KatoVirgil pinned the WarlordRick Martel pinned Kerry Von ErichThe Big Bossman pinned the BerzerkerDavey Boy Smith pinned Repo ManThe Bushwhackers defeated the Brooklyn Brawler (sub. for Ted Dibiase) & WWF Tag Team Champion IRSThe Undertaker fought Sid Justice to a double count-out

Thats the one. Thanks for that. :thumbsup:

Was the guy playing Curry Man on this weeks Impact (6/3) actually Christopher Daniels? I only ask as he had hair sticking out under the back of his mask and Daniels has had a shaved head for as long as I can remember because he started going bald early.

Was the guy playing Curry Man on this weeks Impact (6/3) actually Christopher Daniels? I only ask as he had hair sticking out under the back of his mask and Daniels has had a shaved head for as long as I can remember because he started going bald early.

The 'hair' is part of the mask. It's all part the amazing way in which TNA is working us. The pay off will undoubtably be awesome :sleeping:

Look closely and you will notice that the hair doesn't even look real.I believe the Impact match mentioned above was the 3-way between Rhino, Christian and Kurt Angle for the TNA title, which lasted for the entire duration of the then 1 hour Impact. The match ended when Angle beat job boy Rhino.

That was a cracker that match.There were rumours of TNA bringing in Jazz to the women's division, but she's never appeared. Anyone know why?

Also whilst im here, does the record for fastest match in the WWE still stand with the Rock pinning the Big Boss Man in 4 seconds at Survivor Series 98??

I dont think there's an "official" record, but i seem to remember Tazz being beaten by someone, possibly Jerry Lawler, in 3 seconds, sometime in 2000.
Bret Hart pinned The Mountie in an announced three seconds at MSG one time.
No he didn't. I'm sure Bret confirmed in his autobiography that the match actually went closer to 8 or 9 seconds
Surely that would be why Lister said it was an announced three seconds.
How fast was Maven/Benjamin from bell to bell?