The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Wheres the best place to get WWE themes these days?? I just lost my whole music collection, and although I just nabbed a torrent with a whole load of the themes, I'm still missing some of my nice obscure WWE themes.Stuff like production PPV themes and stuff like that?? Any ideas??

Possibly no answer to this but with there being a Barbed Wire Massacre match on the card for Against All Odds will the the PPV be aired in full by Bravo or will there be cuts?

On the post watershed edition I'm guessing they'll air it in full, and yes there will be cuts. :/ Edited by Joe_the_Lion

Still waiting for someone with Kofi Kingstons theme the one that goes "S.O.S" not the one thats floating about youtube. Ive got a bad quality tv recording thats 0.47 long but looking for a CD quality please.

Possibly no answer to this but with there being a Barbed Wire Massacre match on the card for Against All Odds will the the PPV be aired in full by Bravo or will there be cuts?

On the post watershed edition I'm guessing they'll air it in full, and yes there will be cuts. :/
Did they cut any of the Sabu/Abyss massarce? from what i remember they just blurred out bloody faces.

• Paid Members

Just watching an old Nitro from 1998. Raven/Kanyon botch a powerbomb & neck breaker combo on one of the Villano's. He's down for ages after buggering his neck, Patrick calls for the bell and Raven breaks character to make sure he's ok. He's flat out in the ring motionless for three or four minutes. Anyone know if he wrestled again after it?

What episode was this on, Ive got all the nitros and wouldnt mind watching this?

Just watching an old Nitro from 1998. Raven/Kanyon botch a powerbomb & neck breaker combo on one of the Villano's. He's down for ages after buggering his neck, Patrick calls for the bell and Raven breaks character to make sure he's ok. He's flat out in the ring motionless for three or four minutes. Anyone know if he wrestled again after it?

What episode was this on, Ive got all the nitros and wouldnt mind watching this?
21st September 1998

From Wikipedia ...

In 1985, after losing and then regaining the title from rival Leilani Kai at the inaugural WrestleMania, Richter was scheduled to defend her women's title at Madison Square Garden against a mysterious masked opponent known only as The Spider Lady.The Spider had been an alternating group of women under a mask (including Penny Mitchell). Richter said she was never told who was under the mask or how the match was supposed to end. Moments into the match, her opponent attempted to pin Richter's shoulders to the mat and the referee delivered a swift three count.After ignoring the count and continuing to attack the Spider Lady, Wendi unmasked the new champion to find out that she was The Fabulous Moolah, the woman she defeated a year and a half earlier. In years following the incident, it was described as a contract dispute between Richter and Vince McMahon regarding her new contract and monetary compensation and royalties for the cartoon series.

How could Richter possibly not have known how the match was supposed to end when she went out there?

After seeing his name in another topic I just read this about Alex Wright in his wikipedia entry ...

Wright fell out of the spotlight after the folding of WCW, and has not appeared on American television since then. In the years following Wright has stayed away from active competition, only wrestling on rare occasions in Germany. Despite this, Wright is still well-respected as a wrestler, as indicated by Ring of Honor fans chanting his gimmick name at ROH shows.

When and why does this happen?

Thanks for info Dopper.Watched the shoot interview with her. Which is on YouTube. She said that she didnt get any info about the match finish before the match, guess it was something to do with Face/Heel lockeroom, but they didnt go into much detail about that. The ref got paid off in the match to fast count her in the match. She becomes pissed and starts ripping into Moolah after the match. In the shoot she never liked Moolah taking 25 % of her pay for four years. She also says that Moolah was very careless in the ring, and just didnt care too much. And didnt protect anyone she was in the ring with.

• Paid Members

A few days ago I watched that "Legends of Wrestling Roundtable" that talked about the Monday Night War. I found it tremendously interesting. Michael Hayes sounds sloshed, but Bischoff came off well.Just wondering how many of these things were they, and what subjects they were about?Thank you.

Edited by bAzTNM