The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

What happen to Arashi?He was in All Japan few years back, but now he suddenly disappeared from the face of the earth and I never see him on any shows at all.

He was arrested for possession of marijuana, he was sentenced to three years in prison but didn't serve the whole term. This is a much bigger deal in Japan than it likely even be in the states, and he was fired in disgrace from All Japan. Recently, he made an emotional apology to his fans and publicly begged Tatsumi Fujinami to allow him to join the MUGA (now DRADITION) roster. Fujinami agreed, so he's back, albeit nowhere near at the level he was.
Thanks for the info LeicesterI

Could someone give me a brief spoiler free review of the Royal Rumble please? Worth a watch? Thanks very much

Is that possible to do? I'd say it's worth a watch.
I'd very much recommend going out of your way to see it. All of the undercard matches had something worth getting a look at in them, and the Rumble was...well, put it like this, Meltzer said it was probably one of the best they've ever done. See for yourself, you'll not regret it...

Meltzer said it was probably one of the best they've ever done.

He said what?The show is definately worth a watch, but you will forgive yourself if you happen to miss it. It was an okay show.
The Rumble was good, but not Rumble 92 good.If you like surprises, you'll like the 2008 match.Anyway, onto my questions:- Where does WWE keep the Elimination Chamber and Hell In A Cell when they're not in use?- What does it cost in terms of extra construction, planning, production to put on a HIAC/EC match? Edited by matbro1984

Meltzer said it was probably one of the best they've ever done.

He said what?The show is definately worth a watch, but you will forgive yourself if you happen to miss it. It was an okay show.
The Rumble was good, but not Rumble 92 good.If you like surprises, you'll like the 2008 match.Anyway, onto my questions:- Where does WWE keep the Elimination Chamber and Hell In A Cell when they're not in use?- What does it cost in terms of extra construction, planning, production to put on a HIAC/EC match?
Flat packed in a warehouse I'm guessing. I know that doesn't sound very helpful but I really don't think there is going to be a more exciting answer than that.Come to think of it though I bet the keep the HIAC in Foleys back garden, he has a BBQ, invites a few friends round and after finishing off the burgers he lets people throw him off it just for the fun of it.