The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

No, it's a public domain track that WWE licence, so they don't have the rights to sell it. You'll sometimes here it in montages on low-budget satellite channels, like when Benoit's WCW music was on Playboy tapes. I'd imagine.

Of all things, Steve Blackman's theme was used in a similar way. And possibly Hardcore Holly's...
They are all used on TVX I seem to recall.....

Anyone know the best(and preferably cheapest) sites to buy wrestling figures online?

if you live near newtownabbey, theres a shop there that sells wrestling figures, they have an ebay shop called wrestle world (i think ,ill look it up for you) its cheaper again if you call in and collect the stuff.

Anyone know the best(and preferably cheapest) sites to buy wrestling figures online?

if you live near newtownabbey, theres a shop there that sells wrestling figures, they have an ebay shop called wrestle world (i think ,ill look it up for you) its cheaper again if you call in and collect the stuff.
Cheers for that, had a look on their ebay site but couldn't see what I am looking for and I'm not close enough to travel to the shop. I'm after a new, boxed Undertaker - preferably under

Cheers for that, had a look on their ebay site but couldn't see what I am looking for and I'm not close enough to travel to the shop. I'm after a new, boxed Undertaker - preferably under

• Paid Members

For some reason, I randomly thought of this last night - Remember the old Jesse Ventura's Strongest Arms competitons in WCW - were they worked? I'm specifically wondering because of the one that Van Hammer won. They made quite a big deal about the tournament on TV, as I recall, so it seemed like quite a big push for someone like him to win. Of course, if it wasn't worked, fair play to him because it's just about the only thing I remember him for.

• Paid Members

Does anyone remember the old wwf/wwe promo featuring Marc Mero, Ahmed Johnson, Undertaker etc... where they said 'i'm not a real athlete...i'm just a wrestler?And does anyone have a youtube/dailymotion link to that?Thanks

Are you sure you're not thinking about the one that was essentially the forerunner to to the current "Don't Try This At Home" promo?I'm sure that they were pointing out, more than anything, that just because they were professional wrestlers, it didn't mean they weren't athletes. Marc Mero in particular mentioned his Golden Gloves win. I'd be quite interested in seeing it again, too. Particularly the longer one that had Bret in, prior to him going to WCW.