The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

What was the storyline behind Howard Finkel's heel turn a few years back?

Trish, just because you're stood here in front of a load of <city's name> skanks, doesn't make you hot stuff...

I can't remember dates, but seeing him announcing at Wembley the other week brought back vivid memories of him ragging on Stratus and insulting fans.Any thoughts? Edited by Chastity's Boyfriend

Wasn't he pissed off that Jillian (I mean Lillian!) Garcia was the main ring announcer on Raw and he started making announcements that he was Vince's first employee. He then confronted Lillian and Trish came out and stuck up for Lillian. Didn't this then end in a evening gown match?I'm sure they're were plans for a similar heel turn last year, didn't a video come up with the Fink moaning about Lillian, when she was getting strectured out when she was knocked off the apron or something? Didn't he say something like she shouldn't be out there!

• Paid Members

Does anybody know what the 8 different fighting style are on SD V Raw 2008 ? thanks.

The CraneThe StagThe BatThe RatThe HorseThe TigerThe MonkeyThe Beatlep.s. I will take you, old man!
:thumbsup: I can't remember the most basic details for the life of me, so kudos to anyone who can answer this:In the Attitude era, Prince Albert won a match against Mideon(?), after which Mideon said something on the lines of "I like [blank] too". A few questions:1. Was it Mideon who said this?2. What did he say?3. Can anyone confirm if this went anywhere? I'm sure it just got forgotten about by the next week. Edited by Stug Rivers

Can anyone tell me the results of any dark matches that took place at last months ECW/Smackdown taping at Birmingham?I remember Tommy Dreamer wrestling Elijah Burke but can't remember who won or if there were any other untelevised matches that night.

What happend to the European title in WWE??What was the name and character that Vic Grimes played in WWE??

It was merged with the IC Title in a unification Ladder Match between RVD (IC Champ) and Jeff Hardy (Euro Champ) which RVD won.Vic Grimes was briefly Ki (as in Kilo, as in drugs) who was going to be involved with an angle as (I think) Droz's drug dealer. He only lastled a few weeks, partly due to the fact that on his first run in he messed up and slipped off the ropes. He was dressed all in white, but on the night of the show they had no white boots for him, so somebody lent him some smooth-soled white shoes and he fell on his arse on TV!