The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

This was a good question that hasn't been answered so I've posted it again:

I've just watched the Best of Raw Vol 1 and 2, and have a few questions:1. Has Rock/HHH/Austin ever happened in a triple threat match. I know that this was the plan for SS 1999, but Austins neck scuppered that one. Anybody any ideas?2. How did Undertaker form the Ministry of Darkness? Did he just turn up one day and recruit all the blokes that were in it? Was there any dodgy innitiation? I can remember Viscrea being "brainwashed" or something at Rumble 1999, but nothing about the other members.3. How did the Corporation and Ministry merge to form the Corporate Ministry? I've seen the footage of Shane slapping Vince, and the Great Power Bollocks, but can anyone explain how it lead to the unmasking of Vince as The Greater Power.

• Paid Members

1. No it never happened, as far as I remember...3. The video of the Corporate Ministry formation is in the second to last page of the youtube thread, gribbo posted the link

• Paid Members

2. How did Undertaker form the Ministry of Darkness? Did he just turn up one day and recruit all the blokes that were in it? Was there any dodgy innitiation? I can remember Viscrea being "brainwashed" or something at Rumble 1999, but nothing about the other members.

The Acolytes had been around for a little while, but we didn't know who they were worshipping. Following that, he 'sacrificed' Mideon.I *think* the MOD was formed more or less when 'taker declared his hatred for Vince, and burned Steph's teddy.(wow - I remember that being cool as well, but talking about him sacrificing Mideon, and burning a teddy sounds really crap when you say it out loud. Still cool as hell though).

• Paid Members

2. How did Undertaker form the Ministry of Darkness? Did he just turn up one day and recruit all the blokes that were in it? Was there any dodgy innitiation? I can remember Viscrea being "brainwashed" or something at Rumble 1999, but nothing about the other members.

The Acolytes had been around for a little while, but we didn't know who they were worshipping. Following that, he 'sacrificed' Mideon.I *think* the MOD was formed more or less when 'taker declared his hatred for Vince, and burned Steph's teddy.(wow - I remember that being cool as well, but talking about him sacrificing Mideon, and burning a teddy sounds really crap when you say it out loud. Still cool as hell though).
I remember the Mideon "sacrifice" being too explicit and Sky cutting it.

Anyone know who did some of the original score for Bret Hart: Wrestling With Shadows? I know there is a soundtrack out, but it is nothing to do with the score from the actual documentary. I am keen to track down some of the original music though, much of it is by a female accoustic performer it seems. Any names would be appreciated :thumbsup:

Anyone know who did some of the original score for Bret Hart: Wrestling With Shadows? I know there is a soundtrack out, but it is nothing to do with the score from the actual documentary. I am keen to track down some of the original music though, much of it is by a female accoustic performer it seems. Any names would be appreciated :thumbsup:

IMDB says:-

Original Music byTim Clement Colin Cripps Keith Scott Russell Walke

That's great thanks. I'll try and track down some of these people now.

If you're referring to the song that plays at the end (and in lots of other parts of the film) it's called "Pacing The Cage" and it's by Tara McLean.

Guest Josh Jenkins

I need a cover scan of ROH Good Times, Great Memories. Could somebody point me in the right direction?

If you're referring to the song that plays at the end (and in lots of other parts of the film) it's called "Pacing The Cage" and it's by Tara McLean.
You absolute legend! That's the very one I had in mind. I really appreciate that a lot.Ok my heart has just sank a little. I read the FAQ on her site, and apparently its on no released CD. If anyone can point me in the direction of a version of the song, please PM me :thumbsup: Edited by KRS