The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Are we allowed to make jokes about the Lexx incident yet? >_>

Why would you want to? The story is getting old now, just like old bAzTNM.Question time. Who were in the *original* bWo in the *original* ECW?Thank you brahs.3700 posts!

Also Rob Feinstein (and camera) as 7-11, and someone else (JT Smith, maybe?) as Inchworm.

I think it was Thomas 'The Inchworm' Rodman, don't know if it was JT playing him, or whether it was some indy scrub.
Scrub. I believe JT had moved away from Philly by this point.

He knackered his neck doing the headbutt from the top rope through a ringside table during TLC3 on Smackdown a few weeks earlier.But I can't remember if surgery was then planned for immediately after KOTR or whether he aggravated the same injury during that match. The ending was really unusual and anti-climactic so it's possible Benoit was seriously hurt.Going back to the post before, I've heard of a Sandman/New Jack fight but can't remember the details - yet have never heard of Bubba & D-Von having a ruck. Anyone have any info? :thumbsup:

• Paid Members

But I can't remember if surgery was then planned for immediately after KOTR or whether he aggravated the same injury during that match.

That's exactly it. I may be remembering wrong but, i believe it was towards the end of the match where he misses another diving headbutt on Jericho.

But I can't remember if surgery was then planned for immediately after KOTR or whether he aggravated the same injury during that match.

That's exactly it. I may be remembering wrong but, i believe it was towards the end of the match where he misses another diving headbutt on Jericho.
If I recall right, it was Benoit who hit the side suplex of the top rope to Jericho, and Beoniot was the one who ended up being pinned by Austin, which I always found bizarre. After it was announced that Benoit required neck surgery, the strange ending made sense, but I alwayys wonder if that was the planned ending, or if SCSA had to pin Benoit in that manner due to Benoits injury. Edited by bwo