The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Its because that match is on the Billy Graham DVD that the BBFC refused to pass - and given the matches on the disc, I'd say that it was because that match is on it.

Why did the BBFC refuse to pass the Billy Graham DVD? What was wrong with the content of the disc?
http://www.bbfc.co.uk/website/Classified.n...00?OpenDocumentDoesn't say anything was cut here.Anybody know the month in which Rhodes debuted in the WWF?

Its because that match is on the Billy Graham DVD that the BBFC refused to pass - and given the matches on the disc, I'd say that it was because that match is on it.

Why did the BBFC refuse to pass the Billy Graham DVD? What was wrong with the content of the disc?
http://www.bbfc.co.uk/website/Classified.n...00?OpenDocumentDoesn't say anything was cut here.Anybody know the month in which Rhodes debuted in the WWF?
If you mean his 1989 run, it was June. He orignally subbed for Jake Roberts on house shows against Ted DiBiase after Jake was suspended for a few months (but injured in storylines by DiBiase)

What episode of WWF Prime Time was it when Piper smashed a cocnut over Snuka's head?

It wasn't on an episode of Prime Time, that show didn't exist until early 1985 and the coconut incident took place in June 1984. I don't know the first airdate for it but it was first shown on the main Championship Wrestling and All Star Wrestling shows and repeated through the weeks on other shows like TNT Edited by landy1987

What episode of WWF Prime Time was it when Piper smashed a cocnut over Snuka's head?

Was it definetly on Prime Time? I'd always been under the impression that Piper's Pit was on All-Star Wrestling/Superstars...?
I just assumed it was on WWF Prime Time... could be on All Star I suppose...

according to both my brother and mum they swore they seen tna on ntl channel 900 n odds but can't remember which, thev said that it's on between monday and a friday.Does anyone know about this i know it used to be shown on eurosport but that's all unless bravo started showing it.

according to both my brother and mum they swore they seen tna on ntl channel 900 n odds but can't remember which, thev said that it's on between monday and a friday.Does anyone know about this i know it used to be shown on eurosport but that's all unless bravo started showing it.

It is now being shown on Player. i believe its at about 11 each night, its something like 6months behind though.

How did the South Park wrestlers originate?

EDIT: I'll have to apologize for the vauge question but I'm dying to know. During the Triple H/Shawn Michaels feud there was a hype video played before one of the matches (I'm thinking Summerslam 2002?). Anyway, I remember thinking the song was really cool. The only memory of the actually video is Michaels falling to the floor on the outside of the Elimination Chamber. Then again, I could be getting confused. So to summarize much quicker: Does anyone have a link to the recap video of the feud that was played at Summerslam 2002? Or the name of the song?

Edited by Josh D