The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

Also Motley Crue on Raw, which marked Test's debut.

Did they actually perform?If you're trying to list all the musical performances (even those that aren't by bands/groups), here's another; Aretha Franklin at Wrestlemania 2.
mania 3 mate

Guest DanielFullard

Also Motley Crue on Raw, which marked Test's debut.

Did they actually perform?If you're trying to list all the musical performances (even those that aren't by bands/groups), here's another; Aretha Franklin at Wrestlemania 2.
mania 3 mate
Its most certainly was....And another one for you if you count famous musical personalities singing the National AnthemsWrestlemania 8 - Ruba Mcintyre (that will be spelt wrong)

• Paid Members

I was watching an old show from a few weeks ago. It was Smackdown and 'Taker was facing Randy Orton. Bob Orton brung out a casket to the ring and placed it at ringside. When the Undertaker seen it he opened it and seen somebody/thing that looked like him lying in the casket. I remember they did this years back during the 'Taker - Diesel feud when Nash opened the box and his likeness was in there.Basically I was just wondering was the person/thing in the box a puppet or an actual real person? Very creepy.

The Orton/Taker angle on Smackdown was just post-production with them filming Taker in the casket before the show and then inserting it into the TV show.Diesel is actually a mannequin.
Fixed. :sneaky:

I apologise if this has already been asked, i am sure i have heard this answer already but cannot remember, what was the reason for Bret Hart beating Ric Flair for the WWF title in Saskachewan (sp?)? i.e why did they switch the title with no build up on a TV taping and not a PPV or even a Raw?I do recall something about Flair having an ear problem??Thanks

Guest DanielFullard

I apologise if this has already been asked, i am sure i have heard this answer already but cannot remember, what was the reason for Bret Hart beating Ric Flair for the WWF title in Saskachewan (sp?)? i.e why did they switch the title with no build up on a TV taping and not a PPV or even a Raw?I do recall something about Flair having an ear problem??Thanks

im not sure about the ear Problem but I believe Flair was wanting out of WWF at this point and one of the conditons of his contract termination was that he would feud with Henning and put him over before he left........so thus they gave Hart the Title and sent Flair and Henning into a programme

- How and when did the first report of Lita and Edge break?- How did the legitimate heat between Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels begin? They didn't seem to have any animosity towards each other during the early 90s.- In what way did things break down between Warrior and WCW? Speaking of which, is it true that The British Bulldog injured his back by slipping on one of Warrior's 'trap-doors'?- Why do Mexican wrestlers wear masks? I know it's part of their heritage, but what are the specific reasons and how did that custom originate?

Edited by Van_Dammer

What rating did the first Friday Night Smackdown get? And what about the last Thursday night episode a week before?

The last Thursday Smackdown got a 3.0, which seemed to be the remaining hardcore fans who watch anything as the ratings had dropped and hovered around that mark for most of the year.The first Friday Smackdown got a 1.7, but that's not really a fair comparison due to the Hurricane relief concert and Smackdown being cut down to one hour. The week after drew a 2.3.

- How did the legitimate heat between Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels begin? They didn't seem to have any animosity towards each other during the early 90s.

In an interview with WWF Raw Magazine after they acknowledged the pair had issues, Bret Hart said didn't like how Shawn Michaels stripped after winning the 1996 Royal Rumble. He said it wasn't appropriate for the younger audience the WWF was appealing to at the time.

Speaking of which, is it true that The British Bulldog injured his back by slipping on one of Warrior's 'trap-doors'?

Not exactly. He took a bump on one of the doors, after WCW neglected to tell the other wrestlers it was there, and subsequently fucked up his vertebrae.

- How and when did the first report of Lita and Edge break?

iirc, Hardy removed everything involving Lita from his website and the webmaster added to it saying "Amy knows why".Then their were loads of rumours until Hardy posted a commentary saying she's been shagging Edge and he found out when Edge's missus rang him up and told him.Lisa Copeland herself then posted on Hardy's site saying a load more stuff about it. Then WWE released Hardy.