WrestleMania XX Thoughts/Discussion Thread

EJHai

Fair points man but you shouldn't invest so much in what other people think. Just be happy in the knowledge that you enjoyed the event, and if others didn't then that's their problem not yours.

True, but by the same token, people shouldn't claim that EVERYONE hated it. Edited by ClassicsGuy

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest manami_toyota

Keller gave the main event ***** also, I see.From the looks of Meltzer's description he felt the same.

Guest manami_toyota

I find it shocking that any 'smart' fan could be disappointed in mania.Who gives a shit about the Undertaker being the same? He sucks regardless.We got a classic Eddie-Angle display and a ***** match with Benoit winning the big one.And Benoit & Guerrero embracing in tears! Smart mark's wet dream!You can't ask for more than that.

• Paid Members

There appear to be some people who didn't enjoy this show. (Interestingly, the type of people who sit by a computer while watching WrestleMania.)People who didn't enjoy this show should stop watching WWE right now. Seriously. Don't waste your time.

Guest manami_toyota

Keller gave the main event ***** also, I see.From the looks of Meltzer's description he felt the same.

So.
Err. What do you mean by "so"?I was making an observation, not trying to imply anything.

We will see in the next two weeks if Mania was a success or not by looking at the ratings, yeah I enjoyed the show, but I expected more from it and something to make me want to watch raw and to be honest after watching Mania, I dont really care about watching raw, so what message does that send?Beniot deserves his run as world champ, but something was missing and the WWE in my opinion didnt deliver something that is based around the slogan of where it all begins again, crap tag champions, no new stars were pushed as such and no angles carried over into this weeks show, some could argue that as it all begins again, then maybe this weeks Raw things will change, but things should of happened tonight at Mania, I cant see fans tuning into raw, not the fans they once lost, the ratings will remain on the same level in my opinion, but we will see, hopefully ill eat my words. Good show, but I expected more from what was meant to be the biggest wrestling event of all time.Also, let me add that I wasnt by my computer while watching the show and the main event was good, but surely something should of left the fans either guessing or something should of happened where we need to tune into Raw to find out then from Raw continue to build things.

Edited by wbzuk

Guest manami_toyota

There appear to be some people who didn't enjoy this show. (Interestingly, the type of people who sit by a computer while watching WrestleMania.)People who didn't enjoy this show should stop watching WWE right now. Seriously. Don't waste your time.

Amen!It really can't get much better than that main event, so they should just stop watching.

I have to agree with you there. Surely if you were unimpressed by tonights proceedings in general, you are investing time in the wrong form of entertainment.Still though as I said everyone's entitled to their opinion.

So.
Err. What do you mean by "so"?I was making an observation, not trying to imply anything.
I'm just referring to the fact that so many people seem to take the words of Meltzer and keller as gospel.I personally agree that the main event was legendary but if they both thought it sucked a dick, I wouldn't bat an eyelid.

Guest manami_toyota

So.
I'm just referring to the fact that so many people seem to take the words of Meltzer and keller as gospel.I personally agree that the main event was legendary but if they both thought it sucked a dick, I wouldn't bat an eyelid.
I don't take it as gospel, but I respect both journalists. If you don't fair enough, many do though. Including most in the business.

So.
I don't take it as gospel, but I respect both journalists. If you don't fair enough, many do though. Including most in the business.
I hate when people put words in my mouth....I didn't say that I don't respect Meltzer and Keller, I in fact think that they are superior commentators on the subject of wrestling, but I just took exception to the way in which you referenced them to back up your point that the main event was good.