WrestleMania XX Thoughts/Discussion Thread

EJHai

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An there's Vince again.........thank you for that match. My DVD purchase will now be worth every penny!!!!!Memorable Mania for Good and Bad reasons but Thumbs up just for the effort from all involved however rushed your match was. Glad I stayed up for this cos for all the negativity the positives emerging from the show are ten times more.Byebye primadonnas, Welcome to those who love their profession :thumbsup:

That match right there saved the show from being a total disaster for me. By far the match of the night. I went into it not wanting Benoit to win, but after the rest of the card being pretty much a huge letdown I wasn't fussy, I just wanted a great match, and they delivered. Not only that but Trips tapped in the middle of the ring and made Benoit look like a million bucks, same for Michaels, so a huge "Screw You" to all that speculated Shawn was only added to save Trips from jobbing :)The rest of the card = meh, the main event = ~~~~~~

Guest kidrock7235769

This show was great and sure did live up to its hype, shame about Molly. Cena winning the US title, Eddie defending his title sucessfully. Benoit winning, Undertaker returning. This show was great. Its allwell.

Heres how I scored it..Big Show vs Cena **1/2Raw Fatal Fourway **1/2Jericho vs Christian ***Rock & Foley vs Evolution ***Playboy Gown Match 1/2*Cruiserweight Open **1/2Goldberg vs Lesnar **Smackdown Fatal Fourway **1/2Womens Title Match *1/2Guerrero vs Angle ***1/2Undertaker vs Kane **1/2HHH vs Michaels vs Benoit ****Overall 7/10

Benoit v Michaels does look possible now, with HBK bitter that Benoit stole his thunder.Four great matches out of 12 means I'm delighted. 4 and a half hours flew.

And there's The Wrestling Channel Ad again. Oh sweet lord, you think 4 1/2 hours was a long viewing, there's now gonna be 17 hours a day every day of wrestling! Also is it just me, or does anyone like the music Sky Sports plays over its highlights of the next day. Its class :blush:

Rock & Foley vs Evolution ***Cruiserweight Open **1/2Smackdown Fatal Fourway **1/2

So, the cruiser open and the SD fourway are only half a star worse than the Evolution match?My snowflakes, FWIW (hint: a lot).Big Show vs Cena *1/2Raw Fatal Fourway *Jericho vs Christian ***Rock & Foley vs Evolution ***3/4Playboy Gown Match DUDCruiserweight Open **Goldberg vs Lesnar **Smackdown Fatal Fourway DUDWomens Title Match 1/2*Guerrero vs Angle ****Undertaker vs Kane *HHH vs Michaels vs Benoit *****There.