WrestleMania XX Thoughts/Discussion Thread

EJHai

• Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lemming of the BDA

Whoa... Wade Keller on the Torch website gave the HHH vs Benoit vs HBK match *****. :omg: Wade giving ***** to a match is a MAJOR rarity - hell, he rated Bret vs Austin at WM13, ****3/4.

Ooooh well there you go. Thank you for confirming to me that it had to be good because Wade Keller gave it five stars. I wasn't sure before, as I'm incapable of thinking for myself, you see.Baaaaaaaaa! ;)

Quick thoughts -Nice video intro, good to see the grandchild being expoilted already. ;) Trish heel turn, never saw it coming, a very expect Y2J to turn on her, great stuff.Ultimo Dragon slipping :D Twice :laugh: Old people getting it on backstage :( Nobody gets the crowd going like The Rock, good to see him back, seemed a little rusty but the match wasn't bad. Orton winning was a shock, I was expecting it to go on to Backlash.Brock/Goldberg - Disappointing.The crowd were great at the start, they did the Gorilla press into a spinebuster, which was impressive, I'm thinking its gonna start to kick off.Nothing really happens.Not much from Brock, no backbreakers, no belly to belly, no stalling fisherman's, no Brock Lock, no german suplex's and no SSP :angry: And Lesnar jobbing meant that the match suffered from gheyniss. :( Spoilt it for me, it was wasted.Undertaker, I like the new image, a cross between new and old, with room to bring back the bike.Why the silence during the match?Molly with no hair :omg: Don't like Triple H's new attire, it doesn't suit him.Great Main events for both WWE and Heavyweight titles, Eddie and Benoit saved the show for me. :love: Good show, spoilt by Goldberg/Lesnar but saved by the title matches.

Guest GreatSas

Best. Mania. Finish. Ever.

Absolutely! Stop moaning about the bad stuff (of which there was a lot, I agree) and just concentrate on the good. Eddy AND Benoit are BOTH the frickin' champions and that was the greatest Wrestlemania ending of ALL TIME.So relax, reflect and mark the fuck out. I know I am....

Whoa... Wade Keller on the Torch website gave the HHH vs Benoit vs HBK match *****.  :omg: Wade giving ***** to a match is a MAJOR rarity - hell, he rated Bret vs Austin at WM13, ****3/4.

Ooooh well there you go. Thank you for confirming to me that it had to be good because Wade Keller gave it five stars. I wasn't sure before, as I'm incapable of thinking for myself, you see.Baaaaaaaaa! ;)
Hehe, good point there mate.

Best. Mania. Finish. Ever.

Absolutely! Stop moaning about the bad stuff (of which there was a lot, I agree) and just concentrate on the good. Eddy AND Benoit are BOTH the frickin' champions and that was the greatest Wrestlemania ending of ALL TIME.So relax, reflect and mark the fuck out. I know I am....
I posted that I thought it was the greatest Wrestlemania moment ever and straight away I regretted it but now as I reflect I'm not so sure. What could beat it?It was touching to the nth degree.

Guest GreatSas

I was really disappointed with Taker's 'new look' though I've gotta say. Now he just looks like a biker with dyed hair. And I'm sorry but having a tattoo of your wife's name displayed on your neck totally ruins the image of darkness for me.Still, who gives a shit? I don't. :cool:

Guest Lemming of the BDA

What was so bad about the other (otter?) stuff? The evening gown match was fluff, Big Show was a load of spunking donkey's cock as always, but the rest was cool. Trish clearly likes it dirty and hard, and I wonder if Molly is bald all over............................................................................

.. :devil:

I'm now going to watch Benoit win again on tape and have a big wank.

What was so bad about the other (otter?) stuff? The evening gown match was fluff, Big Show was a load of spunking donkey's cock as always, but the rest was cool. Trish clearly likes it dirty and hard, and I wonder if Molly is bald all over.............................................................................. :devil: I'm now going to watch Benoit win again on tape and have a big wank.

Legit LMAO at that. Brilliant. :D