Rob Feinstein Perverted-Justice Story

Bob Barnett

Guest Just another mark

He's not going to prison, because he didnt' do anything, because there was no 14 year old. Yes someone pretending to be a 14 year old begging for sex tricked him into coming there, but I can't see that there's anything he can actually get prosecuted for. People kept going to see WWF even though who-knows-what was going on with ring boys there, so if the furthest this goes is 2 mins on a local news show then hopefully Ring of Honor will survive.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Personally before I condemn RF to sharing a cell with Rob Black, I'd like to read the first web chat they had previous to what is online at the moment!Sure it looks REAL bad, but I just wanna know everything before being so quick to pass judgment!

People kept going to see WWF even though who-knows-what was going on with ring boys there,

No they didn't. Those scandals ushered in their worst run of business ever. And all of the guys involved in the scandal were fired. ROH draw about 300 people per show. If their fans have any morals at all (big If) then they're done.

so if the furthest this goes is 2 mins on a local news show then hopefully Ring of Honor will survive.

You need to sort your priorities out.

Guest manami_toyota

Rob Feinstein is a fag...my word should be enough but in case it's not:funathleticguy.jpgreal or fake: The man has had this coming a long long time

Keep homosexuality and paedophilia seperate, please.

Guest manami_toyota

Who would of thought Feinstein was 1) gay 2) a peado & 3) a gay peado.......

Everyone on planet earth knew he was gay.

• Paid Members

Pretty much what Bob said has been reported by Wade Keller at the Torch:

Rob Feinstein, subject of an embarassing major news story on adults allegedly seeking out meetings with underage kids online, will be resigning as part owner of Ring of Honor, a promotion he co-founded and co-owned with booker Gabe Sapolsky, say Torch sources.Meanwhile, ROH's affiliated tape selling business, R.F. Video, named after founder Rob Feinstein, will shut down tomorrow, according to Torch sources. Sapolsky apparently will be attempting to continue to operate ROH and survive the potential fallout from the publicity stemming from the initial NBC10 news report that aired Wednesday night in Philadelphia, Pa.