Rob Feinstein Perverted-Justice Story

Bob Barnett

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Penis Suplex

I just IMd his DevilLock1973 sn to cuss him and he was being a total arse saying he isnt rf before I even mentioned him. He also thinks I'm Bob Barnett, because he's a complete fucko.

I just IMd his DevilLock1973 sn to cuss him and he was being a total arse saying he isnt rf before I even mentioned him. He also thinks I'm Bob Barnett, because he's a complete fucko.

He's said that to me before Tom. He's a fucking arserag.On topic...It looks asthough the whole thing has been confirmed as a fake as the whole convo has been removed from the site.

The AIM convo is still up--the site appears to be overloadedPHILLY Press ReleaseTonight at 11, The NBC 10 Investigators will bring you an exclusive undercover investigation on alleged child pedophiles.It is an eye-opening report that every parent should see. NBC 10 News reporter Harry Hairston will show you the shocking results of our investigation when we confronted those people looking for children they met online.National statistics reveal that online child predators will solicit one in every five children for sex on the Internet. That's why NBC 10 News and reporters across the country went undercover to help expose the problem.It is a story so powerful and so shocking that it already has people in our area talking.Watch "Perverted Justice," tonight at 11 only on NBC 10 News.

Edited by Bob Barnett

• Paid Members

It looks asthough the whole thing has been confirmed as a fake as the whole convo has been removed from the site.

WTF are you on about? How would that confirm anything? If you look then you'll see that the link is still on the site and that all the items that are linked on that page are all down. Some Journalist you are eh ;););)

Guest Dave Pick

It's him! Him running to the car, it's like...oh man, the full thing airs at 11 EST tonight...you only see the back of him but he's on a nice estate, running to a nice car, same haircut, same build, Karma is a bitch, Rob!