Rob Feinstein Perverted-Justice Story

Bob Barnett

• Paid Members

A few Friends ? Every smark knows the Fruitstain is gay. tahts not the problem. the problem is that he's a cheating lying arsehole with the worst tape trading company on the planet. He breaks copyright laws left,right and center but soon gets pissed when anyone sells a copy of RF product.

my thoughts exactly, well said

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Is this actually legit?

As far as I am aware Rob doesn't use RFVideo as his AIM name- if he did he would get nothing but wrestling fans tormenting him. His AIM name used to be Haybusa (something I can't remember the rest) , and these days is, I am informed, Devillocks(something I can't remember the rest.)

Also I doubt if Rob is really into 14 year old boys, which I am not saying he is, that he would attempt to pick them up over the internet given the amount of spare time lots of wrestling fans, a lot of whom hate him, actually have.

Remember about a year ago (maybe slightly longer) when lots of people were so ready to believe to that RF was selling copies of the R Kelly sex tape because he supposedly advertised it on the DVDVR message-board? That turned out to be nothing, and was just another incident of someone, with way too much time, trying to get RF into trouble.

I find it very hard to believe that RF would pick up a 14-year-old boy, speak to him on the phone and then actually go to meet him. RF might be a lot of things but incredibly, dumb fuck stupid isn

Edited by nfc90210

Guest rage against the wwe

Who would of thought Feinstein was 1) gay 2) a peado & 3) a gay peado.......Feinstein, you disguste me :angry: I'll still like ROH though their matches are good :thumbsup: , But I really hate Feinstein I mean to think I respected him as a promoter :( Rob Feinstein = fucked up :angry: RATWWE.

Guest Dave Pick

If its online surely the legalities concerned arent that concrete? 'Some one hacked into my account' 'you cant prove thats me' 'I 0WN ROH I R00L YOU'Lets all add him on aol and abuse him~

RF should know after the shit he's done at court that online stuff (I even include messages posted on forums such as the UKFF) can help cases like this. I despise people like this and usually hope it's never true, but I hope this is true just so Rob can have all sorts done to him in jail since he'd be labelled as a gay child pervert. Also, that is his AIM name. He has the hayabusa one and a few others also, but that is his main one.

That is one of the weirdest things I have ever read in my life. I don't believe that it's genuine, could easily be someone pretending to be him, you just don't know, if it is real, its stick, simple as!

Heres a question for someone to answer, how much would entrapment come into this?

I believe it wouldn't. Entrapment only has legal meaning when it's the police department who're doing the trapping.

ive just remember something fagboy said to me last year i told him i heared that he's gay. his reply was " if you got proof ill give you a million dollars".anyone know if this is legally binding