Rob Feinstein Perverted-Justice Story

Bob Barnett

I don't get what this running to his car clip is about? Was he at the boys house when he was running? what about it makes it proof that he's guilty?

It doesn't prove he's guilty, the clip is from a show that's due to broadcast tonight. Edited by PC316

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Just another mark

QUOTE (Just another mark @ Mar 3 2004, 23:35) I don't get what this running to his car clip is about? Was he at the boys house when he was running? what about it makes it proof that he's guilty?

Edited by Just another mark

QUOTE (Just another mark @ Mar 3 2004, 23:35) I don't get what this running to his car clip is about? Was he at the boys house when he was running? what about it makes it proof that he's guilty?  It doesn't prove he's guilty, it's off a show thats due to broadcast tonight.

So it's just a clip of him running to his car, and nothing to do with this kid he was supposed to be chatting to? hell, anyone could video that, I wonder if they have any actual proof or not.
It's just a 3 second clip from the show, I'm sure the full show will provide us with a lot more information.

Guest Rob Gothic

Let's come up with some creative chants for the next ROH show.

Boy, it'll be fun to fight through the (expected) protestors at the show... :bored:
That is if the ROH locker room wants to work for a (suspected) pedophileAlot are family men after all

Guest Just another mark

Hmm... I'm still not convinced. Just cause this TV show has a clip of him at his place, doesn't prove jack really. Gives me images of the trashy show from the Simpsons, with Rowdy roddy Peeper, lol "Oooh, listen to the music, he's evil"I suppose if they have tapes of phone conversations that might make it seem right, but seems bad that everyone's rushing to judge him without a shred of decent evidence. I could post an AIM chat log for anyone in this forum here without any of it being true.

Just seen the clip, It pretty sad if its true!Bad for teh wrestling business. Unless someone buys ROH, i think we have seen the end of it. i dont think many wrestlers will work for ROH as long as he is signing teh cheque. Also i think Highspots may get more Shoots at last!

Hmm... I'm still not convinced. Just cause this TV show has a clip of him at his place, doesn't prove jack really. Gives me images of the trashy show from the Simpsons, with Rowdy roddy Peeper, lol "Oooh, listen to the music, he's evil"I suppose if they have tapes of phone conversations that might make it seem right, but seems bad that everyone's rushing to judge him without a shred of decent evidence. I could post an AIM chat log for anyone in this forum here without any of it being true.

But I'm sure there must be more than that for the camera's of a top news channel to go round to his door.

Guest Rob Gothic

But I'm sure there must be more than that for the camera's of a top news channel to go round to his door.
The program's premise is the pedos go to the house and they are greeted by camera menmeaning RF had full knowledge of what he was doing and was literally "caught out" :devil::devil::devil: OWNED :devil::devil::devil:

The program's premise is the pedos go to the house and they are greeted by camera menmeaning RF had full knowledge of what he was doing and was literally "caught out" :devil::devil::devil: OWNED :devil::devil::devil:
So, wait a minute, this is Rob running away from his own house or the so called "kid"?

Guest Rob Gothic

According to my man in pittsburgh (Jimmy Scoops) the show set up is thus>The pedos talk to this kids over the net (the chat you've read is that)> they arrange a meet (the kids house)> Mr pedo arrives at the house, lube on standby for loving> Rings the bell and the door opens, RF expects to see a smily kid, he sees a camera and mike aimed at him> RF in panic runs to his lexus and drives away to avoid the cameraAnd that is how the show works :devil::devil: Pervert gets OWNED :devil::devil:

Edited by Rob Gothic