Rob Feinstein Perverted-Justice Story

Bob Barnett

Guest Dave Pick

Dont forget:> The threats of legal action against bootleggers> The 8 months he got some poor kid> the US marine he cheated out of 200 bucks when he was try to get ROH dvds for his kid> Paying steve corino 2000 dollars to no-show XPW (although thats just a rumour)> Making bad shoot videos (though thats not a crime...yet)> Lending more than just a hand in getting the BSBs out of CZW (again another rumor)Theres more if we dig :devil:

I really couldn't care less about them at this point. They were all business related moves that really amounted to nothing. - Aside from Mike, he never took action against bootleggers- The 8 months was an absolute joke and that's the sole reason I'm glad he's been caught- A US Marine is no different to the hundreds of others he's cheated in my book- Corino thing was against XPW, thus a good move- The shoot videos made money, good decisions- The BSBs thing was scummy as fuck and uneeded - and now unecessary since he won't be able to release the new shoot and make $$$ off it - HA!I'm just happy he's been caught.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vanhalen

Will this have any bearing on the Wrestling Channel, god imagine if the Daily Mail picked up on this, I can just see it now, "Sky runs peadophiles personal shows"

I feel like bloody Rev Lovejoy's wife here!Gotta shoot anyway, hopefully when I get back someone will get some perspective, and realise that Feinstein's actions regarding RF Video and ROH are fuck all in comparison to all this. I'd also like to know why Pick has changed his tune regarding Feinstein (remember your tirades on here regarding TNA?), and bootlegging footage. Wasn't RF caught on stuff pertaining to bootlegging anyway?

Will this have any bearing on the Wrestling Channel, god imagine if the Daily Mail picked up on this, I can just see it now, "Sky runs peadophiles personal shows"

Which is exactly why Gabe Sapolsky's first action now as sole owner and booker should be to change the name of ROH, no matter how much he wants to keep it.

Guest Fadda

Agree with BH - being caught grooming kids on the net isn't 'payback' for selling dodgy tapes or 'stealing' The Backseat Boys away from CZW. Please.

Guest Dave Pick

I feel like bloody Rev Lovejoy's wife here!Gotta shoot anyway, hopefully when I get back someone will get some perspective, and realise that Feinstein's actions regarding RF Video and ROH are fuck all in comparison to all this. I'd also like to know why Pick has changed his tune regarding Feinstein (remember your tirades on here regarding TNA?), and bootlegging footage. Wasn't RF caught on stuff pertaining to bootlegging anyway?

I changed my tune on Feinstein when he sued someone I class as a friend and pretty much ruined his life.In the end of the day, bootleggers are there and I don't agree with what they do. If I'm a hypocrite for standing up for a friend who's fucked, then *shrugs shoulders* so be it.

Chirst when i left at 7 last night this was at 30 posts and 4 of them were from me.as for future shoots maybe the worlds greatest Traders and the founder of Shoot IV's Bob Barnett will do some more.Highspots have done a few good ones.im no great fan of ROH and while im always sorry to see a promotion shut theres always some one to pick up the ball and try run with it.

Maybe someone could do a Shoot Iv with Fagboy from jail.So Rob: Any inmates got any Van Erich stories?also another point if Frutistain goes to prison surely it would make more sense to sent himto a womens jail