Rob Feinstein Perverted-Justice Story

Bob Barnett

Right newbie I dont know you and were you there?as for your second comment about 14 year old girl if your trying to be funny your not.

What? You've been here a whole month longer than me and you're calling me a noob? Oh....you're looking at post count. I believe in not saying anything unless i've got something to say. Pity your all-mouth-no-trousers ass don't feel the same, IMO.You don't know me. You can't see me. And until you can conjugate a frickin' sentence properly, you can grab on these. I wasn't attacking you, i was making a joke about Feinstein. Grow the f**k up.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ka$hnekoff

maybe true but i was giving Feinstein shit all wekkend from tellling him to pay Bob what he owed him at the show. Rob was pissed at me ive been told he was ready to knock me out.

I think a lot of people were :laugh:

Just curious but do you think there would have been this much outrage if it'd been a 14 year old girl he'd been to see.

Hell no, he would have been my hero :D
Retard. :angry:
You misunderstand me, Jason. I meant the supreme sacrifice of seducing a 14 year old GIRL just to even further sublimate his gayness and keep being the super-hetero promoter of ROH...

Right newbie I dont know you and were you there?as for your second comment about 14 year old girl if your trying to be funny your not.

What? You've been here a whole month longer than me and you're calling me a noob? Oh....you're looking at post count. I believe in not saying anything unless i've got something to say. Pity your all-mouth-no-trousers ass don't feel the same, IMO.You don't know me. You can't see me. And until you can conjugate a frickin' sentence properly, you can grab on these. I wasn't attacking you, i was making a joke about Feinstein. Grow the f**k up.
Can you both simmer down or you'll both get warnings.

Guest Wifebeater

Ok, I've read all fourteen pages of what Barnett started, but can someone give me the condensed version, and tell where do things stand with ROH/ RF?

Just curious but do you think there would have been this much outrage if it'd been a 14 year old girl he'd been to see.

Hell no, he would have been my hero :D
Retard. :angry:
You misunderstand me, Jason. I meant the supreme sacrifice of seducing a 14 year old GIRL just to even further sublimate his gayness and keep being the super-hetero promoter of ROH...
Ah, it all becomes clear... like an uber-Russo swerve!!!I take the "Retard" thing back now.I'm wondering though, is this the only time he's done this... or is it the only time he's been caught for it. It would be bloody unlucky on his part if the first "kid" he groomed was actually a media sting.On my part though, I pray it was the first time, but a niggling feeling in me says he might have done this before.

Guest alanhill

Meh, I'm pretty sure other traders will fill in the void left by Feinstein's dick. I'm sure he'll covertly start trading again eventually.

Edited by alanhill

PardayyBrand [10:40 PM]: do peeps no ur gayRFWrestling [10:41 PM]: a few friends that i sit]

Well the internet knows too now...I seriously think it might just be Rob pissing about.
How the fuck can you even begin to try and justify what you've just read?

• Paid Members

Doesn't it mean that he has to be put on the sex offender's list as he has attempted to groom a minor?