Rob Feinstein Perverted-Justice Story

Bob Barnett

I guess we won't be seeing any angles involving Colby Corino then...Sick jokes aside (and I had to get 1 in), the situation seems pretty simple to me. Everyone thought RF was an asshole before, now they think he's an asshole who wants to have sex with little boys. No karma about it.As for RoH, as long as the wrestlers still want to work for Gabe, then the promotion will endure. All the fans are "internet smarks" and will all know about the story by now. As long as RF has nothing more to do with the promotion then they'll continue to go to the shows. Mind you they still need to sort out who will now produce and distribute their videos - GS Video anyone?

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for RoH, as long as the wrestlers still want to work for Gabe, then the promotion will endure. All the fans are "internet smarks" and will all know about the story by now. As long as RF has nothing more to do with the promotion then they'll continue to go to the shows. Mind you they still need to sort out who will now produce and distribute their videos - GS Video anyone?

I don't know a great deal about Feinstein or Sapolsky (and to be honest I don't care a great deal about ROH, but I know a lot of other people on here do). But I was wondering:With Feinstein out of the picture, is there enough money left in the promotion to continue promoting shows featuring the same guys?

I've read everything on these pages and to the best of my knowledge no one has yet made the point that whilst he may or may not be charged as a direct result of this won't the cops be able to argue that it is just cause for the issuing of a warrant to search his home & business premises?If he was willing to do what he did do you think they wouldn't find anything more concrete with which to charge him? Maybe maybe not but don't be surprised if it (the warrant) happens.

With Feinstein out of the picture, is there enough money left in the promotion to continue promoting shows featuring the same guys?

If I'm not mistaken Gabe Spaolsky is the money man in ROH. Rob didn't have as much as him. Could be wrong.

With Feinstein out of the picture, is there enough money left in the promotion to continue promoting shows featuring the same guys?

If I'm not mistaken Gabe Spaolsky is the money man in ROH. Rob didn't have as much as him. Could be wrong.
Gabe has no money in ROH. It was financed by a money mark named Carey.

Guest vanhalen

What if RF sells ROH to Court Bauer?And if that happens, what's the odds of independent wrestling just spontaneously combusting? And me shooting myself in the head because of it?

Guest XxToryumonXx

Gabe has no money in ROH. It was financed by a money mark named Carey.
Who is this Carey person?

I've read everything on these pages and to the best of my knowledge no one has yet made the point that whilst he may or may not be charged as a direct result of this won't the cops be able to argue that it is just cause for the issuing of a warrant to search his home & business premises?If he was willing to do what he did do you think they wouldn't find anything more concrete with which to charge him? Maybe maybe not but don't be surprised if it (the warrant) happens.

You're probably right, but if he has any sense, he's already taken the hard drive out of his PC, taken a hammer and some steel wool to it, and tossed it into a river along with anything else incriminating that he may or may not have had.

You're probably right, but if he has any sense, he's already taken the hard drive out of his PC, taken a hammer and some steel wool to it, and tossed it into a river along with anything else incriminating that he may or may not have had.
Would that not constitute destruction of evidence though?

Would that not constitute destruction of evidence though?
Yes, but the Police wouldn't know anything about it, would they?