Rob Feinstein Perverted-Justice Story

Bob Barnett

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob Gothic

That's saucy SurfBut it's nice to see PJ distence this from the ideal this was a purposeful set up against RF

Guest Dave Pick

I guess the karma thing is based around CZW fans rather than general fans. Mike, the guy who Rob recently had put away was possibly the nicest fan I'd ever met. He bootlegged a few things and yeah, he was wrong for it but the amount of things he done to help other indy promotions like CZW, IWA and christ, he was the reason the SoCal feds got onto SMV. I guess the karma thing is more an opinion that we have rather than a fact, but to see the guy put Mike away like this, so soon after Mike went away is one of the best things that can happen to people who were friends with Mike. It will be a shame if Feinstein doesn't at least serve a month or something stupid in jail though...I just don't know how the justice system works here since he didn't actually harm the child. Opinions on this just differ as to whether or not you know Mike though. If you didn't, he's just a trader who got his comuppence for doing something illegal. If you did, he was a nice man who ran a small time tape trading operation (no bigger than say Si or JFFC) and RF got him specifically busted for all the wrong reasons. Notice how Mike, who had pretty strong ties with SMV was the one who got done yet the thousands of other traders weren't?I haven't seen anyone actually say this like it is yet, so I thought I'd be the first. I was online pretty much all day from 4 onwards yesterday trying to find out how legit it was and such and between that and a horse I put a tenner coming in, it was the greatest day I've had in a loooong time, and the horse played a minor role in that.PWTorch are reporting Rob's resigning from ROH and he's shutting down RFVideo - Goodbye.

Although it all seems pretty concrete, I am still having trouble beleiving this. Why would he log-in to a Philadelphia homosexual chat-room using his RFWrestling screen name? At first I thought it was morally-questionable for a show like this to just try and frame people as their main objective. However, RF chose to go through with it and say the stuff he did so I suppose not. To be fair though, he did say at the end that he would not have any sexual contact or relationship with the boy because he was too young, but then again would he drive to his house simply to 'chill'.

It just all seems to perfectly orchestrated to be genuine, but apparently it is. Feinstein must just be that stupid. I don't agree that ROH should be boycotted as it is not the fault of people that have put a lot of hard work into the company that Rob chooses to be an idiot. If they can somehow prove that the fed is in no way assocaited with RF anymore then I see no problems why things shouldn't carry on. RF Video closing down is the shocker. ;)

Guest Rob Gothic

This still seems very fishy to me

It doesnt look fishy at all to meFact - These chat logs were made by RF (if it wasnt him, why did he come to the meet?)Fact - They didnt hunt him down, as the statement sai, he found the 'child' through a homosexual chat room(more or less) FACT - RF turned up at the house where he was caught with the intention of getting child sex (why else would he?)Dont get me wront, i'm not anti-ROH, but RF going down makes me smile

There is a slight difference between the goings-on of tape traders and grooming kids for sex. If you think a guy getting done for paedophilia is some sort of just deserts for Rob ratting a guy out over ROH footage, I seriously worry for you.Dave, a tip for you, look out for horses my aunt owns running in Cheltenham, and do not bet on them ;)

The thing you've got to remember is that there WAS no kid, so no criminal act has taken place - which is why, while his public image and life may be in ruins, he won't go to jail for it (i would assume).Then again, does the (obvious) intent to commit obscenities online AND in the flesh with an underage person carry any legal penalties? In effect, what he's done is exactly the same as two adult paedophiles discussing what they'd like to do to kids - is that a crime over here? And in the States?Damn, where's the UKFF lawyer when you need him? :DNo matter what, Feinstein's been 0wnz0red. I just hope ROH (in some form) comes through this time.Implications for TWC over here? I always saw ROH as one of their major draws...

Guest Rob Gothic

I guess the karma thing is based around CZW fans rather than general fans. Mike, the guy who Rob recently had put away was possibly the nicest fan I'd ever met. He bootlegged a few things and yeah, he was wrong for it but the amount of things he done to help other indy promotions like CZW, IWA and christ, he was the reason the SoCal feds got onto SMV. I guess the karma thing is more an opinion that we have rather than a fact, but to see the guy put Mike away like this, so soon after Mike went away is one of the best things that can happen to people who were friends with Mike. It will be a shame if Feinstein doesn't at least serve a month or something stupid in jail though...I just don't know how the justice system works here since he didn't actually harm the child. Opinions on this just differ as to whether or not you know Mike though. If you didn't, he's just a trader who got his comuppence for doing something illegal. If you did, he was a nice man who ran a small time tape trading operation (no bigger than say Si or JFFC) and RF got him specifically busted for all the wrong reasons. Notice how Mike, who had pretty strong ties with SMV was the one who got done yet the thousands of other traders weren't?I haven't seen anyone actually say this like it is yet, so I thought I'd be the first. I was online pretty much all day from 4 onwards yesterday trying to find out how legit it was and such and between that and a horse I put a tenner coming in, it was the greatest day I've had in a loooong time, and the horse played a minor role in that.PWTorch are reporting Rob's resigning from ROH and he's shutting down RFVideo - Goodbye.

Dont forget:> The threats of legal action against bootleggers> The 8 months he got some poor kid> the US marine he cheated out of 200 bucks when he was try to get ROH dvds for his kid> Paying steve corino 2000 dollars to no-show XPW (although thats just a rumour)> Making bad shoot videos (though thats not a crime...yet)> Lending more than just a hand in getting the BSBs out of CZW (again another rumor)Theres more if we dig :devil:

Guest Dave Pick

There is a slight difference between the goings-on of tape traders and grooming kids for sex. If you think a guy getting done for paedophilia is some sort of just deserts for Rob ratting a guy out over ROH footage, I seriously worry for you.Dave, a tip for you, look out for horses my aunt owns running in Cheltenham, and do not bet on them ;)

To be fair, he won't go down - he didn't actually commit any crime - he just showed he had every intention of doing so. Thus, his name is blackened and he loses pretty much all of his business assets. The only disappointing thing in my mind is he'll still have all of his money in the bank to live off as I don't think they'll be able to give him a hefty fine off the back of this. I don't care what he's been caught doing, but he's been caught out and he's facing the slow and painful consequences now. My only hope now is IF Rob gets 100% out of ROH, that Mike Burns tries to set up a deal with them. :-pZING!