Rob Feinstein Perverted-Justice Story

Bob Barnett

According to my man in pittsburgh (Jimmy Scoops) the show set up is thus>The pedos talk to this kids over the net (the chat you've read is that)> they arrange a meet (the kids house)> Mr pedo arrives at the house, lube on standby for loving> Rings the bell and the door opens, RF expects to see a smily kid, he sees a camera and mike aimed at him> RF in panic runs to his lexus and drives away to avoid the cameraAnd that is how the show workds Pervert gets OWNED

Man.... this is some shocking shit..... He could top himself over this.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rob Gothic

According to my man in pittsburgh (Jimmy Scoops) the show set up is thus>The pedos talk to this kids over the net (the chat you've read is that)> they arrange a meet (the kids house)> Mr pedo arrives at the house, lube on standby for loving> Rings the bell and the door opens, RF expects to see a smily kid, he sees a camera and mike aimed at him> RF in panic runs to his lexus and drives away to avoid the cameraAnd that is how the show workds  Pervert gets OWNED

Man.... this is some shocking shit..... He could top himself over this.
Feinsteins stupid but he's not that dumbHe'll just sue NBC for bootlegging footage of his lexus

Guest Andy_CZW

He deserves everything coming to him. He knew what he was doing, and there is nobody else to blame.Unless ofcourse he was set-up, which I don't think it looks like.I hold no sympathy for Rob WHAT SO EVER and hope he goes down big time for this.It's so interesting though watching the next bit of news unfold and spread like fire, lol. :laugh:

Guest rage against the wwe

He deserves everything coming to him. He knew what he was doing, and there is nobody else to blame.Unless ofcourse he was set-up, which I don't think it looks like.I hold no sympathy for Rob WHAT SO EVER and hope he goes down big time for this.It's so interesting though watching the next bit of news unfold and spread like fire, lol. :laugh:

I hope Rob get put injail 4 life for this,Its disgustin' grooming kids & then meeting up with them & shit like thatI hate Rob Feinstein now :angry::angry::angry: RATWWE.PS: Rob Feinstein your a sick peado, I hope you bun in hell :angry: - to FeinsteinRATWWE.

if its fake i don't know who'd go to the lengths of that to fake it. thoughi know a lot of people don't like him.Though this website shouldn't be able to do this kind of thing without concrete evidence.

Yeah because exposing paedophiles is like a really bad thing and stuff.
The Mirror and other tabloids "Name and Shame" campaign comes to mind.

• Paid Members

if its fake i don't know who'd go to the lengths of that to fake it. thoughi know a lot of people don't like him.Though this website shouldn't be able to do this kind of thing without concrete evidence.

Remember the Paediatrtion who had his windows bricked in and the shit kicked out of him?Bloody ridiculous!

Guest Just another mark

Shit though, I hope he does give it to Gabe, I don't want some fake 14 year old coming onto him to kill ROH for me!

Remember the Paediatrtion who had his windows bricked in and the shit kicked out of him?Bloody ridiculous!
Did it turn out he wasnt a Pedo aswell or somthing? Or am I thinking of somthing else?

Guest Rob Gothic

Did it turn out he wasnt a Pedo aswell or somthing? Or am I thinking of somthing else?
If he isnt a pedo, why did he turn up at the meet where he was exposed? :crazy: Its kinda clear he was after the sex :devil:Edit- Whoops, I thought you were defending RF (which is punishable by death) :love: Edited by Rob Gothic

If he isnt a pedo, why did he turn up at the meet where he was exposed? :crazy: Its kinda clear he was after the sex :devil:Edit- Whoops, I thought you were defending RF (which is punishable by death) :love:
LoL, the last thing I would do is defending Him!!!