Rob Feinstein Perverted-Justice Story

Bob Barnett

Guest vanhalen

When I went hom last night, I kind of thought this was a joke but jesus, looking at all that has been posted I cant believe it, and sure I might get flamed to fuck for this, but I love ROH and I hope it continues all the time, its the most original fed out there, and you cant link the two toghether, if Rob sells to Gabe then why the fuck must we carry on slagging off ROH if Rob has no connection with it, long live ROH long dead Rob

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, a lot's gone down since my first post on this.See, grooming on the net will always get your ass, especially if you chat using such a recognisable username.If it's true (and it looks like it is), burn in hell Fruitstain, kiddie-fiddling bastard.

Guest vanhalen

Anyone else think Rob is so stupid doing shit like this online, I mean he is recognisable(to us at least) and it could have been anyone setting him up(which it was)

Guy's I think we have witnessed something that will be talked about in the Pro Wrestling world for years to come. Having said that, Feinstein is right to resign (if he doesn't, how could he run a promotion after this?). Gabe is a good guy and will run ROH well, although i suspect he may bring someone in to help him.I'm speechless, this is really a shocking event that has went down.

Guest vanhalen

Man, I've been checking everywhere, and everyone on every message board ever is talking about it, is this one of the biggest pro wrestling stories of all time?

Man, I've been checking everywhere, and everyone on every message board ever is talking about it, is this one of the biggest pro wrestling stories of all time?

Certainly not, anyone outside the internet wouldn't know or give a toss.

Talk about the biggest non-WWE/WCW related wrestling story of all time.In conclusion, Rob Feinstein = stupid bastard. I'd talk about karma and everything, but I have something resembling perspective, so can see a slight difference between his underhanded tape dealings (perhaps culmanating in his ratting out that Mike fella a few months back), and net grooming.Gabe has got one hell of a task now. He may want to consider changing the ROH name for a start.

Mods, merge with the other Rob topic if you wish, posting it seperately to make sure that everyone sees it whos already posted in the other topic and everyone else too..from wrestlingobserver.com

Philadelphia news affliate NBC10 and ourselves at Perverted-Justice.com recently came together to set up a "Group Media Bust" in Philadelphia, Pennslyvania. A "Group Media Bust" is an agreement where a media outlet rents a house or apartment, gives our site the information, and we work chatrooms as underage individuals, sending overage individuals to the house to meet the cameras and be exposed for their acts.

At roughly ten PM on February 29th, Perverted-Justice.com contributor "Jay Alternative" messaged the owner of Perverted-Justice.com inquiring for information on wrestling due to an individual messaging him online who represented himself as a wrestler. What followed is a story that is amazing, even to ourselves at Perverted-Justice.com.

Ring of Honor owner Rob Feinstein had messaged "Jay Alternative" in an Philadelphia AOL homosexual chatroom and responded favorably to the idea of meeting a 14 year old boy for immoral purposes. Rather than go into description, we will provide the following link of the chatroom transcript:

http://www.perverted-justice.com/index.php...ive=RFWrestling

The conversations span two days, and two phone calls. Both individuals who had contact with Rob Feinstein while under the auspices of being a 14 year old boy named Brandon are not wrestling fans. They know very little about wrestling. And they had no clue who Rob Feinstein was until he came across our volunteers. Rob Feinstein was not targeted by our organization. Instead, he ended up targeting one of our contributors and is now paying for that decision.

Rob Feinstein showed up at our Group Media Bust door to meet NBC Philadelphia reporter Harry Harriston the day after he initiated the conversation with "Brandon". This occured on March 1st. Feinstein ran to his silver Lexus, and peeled off from the scene of the meeting. This was all captured on camera.

Confirmation that the individual is indeed Rob Feinstein was performed by the investigative team at NBC10, who used video analysis and a license plate lookup to make sure that they had the right man. Every safeguard was taken in the two days since Rob Feinstein made his Philadelphia media appearance to know without a doubt that the person involved was Rob Feinstein before this happening was made public by our website.

Perverted-Justice.com is ashamed at Mr. Feinstein's terrible act, and his reckless disregard for his Ring of Honor/RFVideo employees.

However, to make sure the record is clear, Perverted-Justice.com is not anti-wrestling in any form. This situation is not a "black eye" on wrestling, or indicative of the average wrestler or wrestling promoter. Speaking personally as the owner of Perverted-Justice.com and as the individual drafting this release, I am a wrestling fan myself. This incident is not a reflection on wrestling. This is a solitary incident of an individual who clearly needs some form of counseling, no different than any other of the 600+ individuals we have exposed in nearly two years of work.

We call on Rob Feinstein to seek counseling immediately, to apologize to those around him whom he has harmed via his irresponsible actions, and to apologize to his hard-working employees who deserve absolutely none of the negative taint that Rob Feinstein has brought down upon them with his actions this week.