Rob Feinstein Perverted-Justice Story

Bob Barnett

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dave Pick

Is this video streaming online anywhere?

I doubt it'll be streaming but the footage is making it's way around people now...

Guest Ka$hnekoff

Haha, i just seen the clip, and trust that is dediately him, hell i even recognise the car....and that is quite possibly the campest run i have ever seen.

Edited by Ka$hnekoff

if its fake i don't know who'd go to the lengths of that to fake it. thoughi know a lot of people don't like him.Though this website shouldn't be able to do this kind of thing without concrete evidence.

Yeah because exposing paedophiles is like a really bad thing and stuff.

If you was innocent and you had a forum of people saying this stuff about you would you agree with it? i think not.if he did it then fair enough.

If its online surely the legalities concerned arent that concrete? 'Some one hacked into my account' 'you cant prove thats me' 'I 0WN ROH I R00L YOU'Lets all add him on aol and abuse him~

Don't go talking to him Fleischmark, you're 15 and that's too old.

Guest Rob Gothic

If you was innocent and you had a forum of people saying this stuff about you would you agree with it? i think not.if he did it then fair enough.
Fuck thatRF's gonna fry :devil:

Guest Just another mark

I don't get what this running to his car clip is about? Was he at the boys house when he was running? what about it makes it proof that he's guilty?