Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

• Paid Members

Its not the football im worried about, I cant believe I am going to miss Neighbours!

I'm going to get someone to tape it for me. So much can happen in 5 days in Ramsey Street, simply cannot miss it.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest CJ Brown

I was going to Sky Plus it, but I miss 2 whole weeks, except maybe the first Monday, and Raw, SD, Heat, WM will take up a lot of room on the Hard Drive!In another thread someone said they heard a rumour the TP hotel would be the Hilton, but that doesnt appear to be in Times Square, and the Package specificly said a Times Square Hotel.

It said 'Times Square Area' hotel which I took as meaning that it will be within 5 mins or so of Times square by foot.The Hilton rumour stems from the fact that the Hall of Fame reception and the Bagels Brunch thing are both there.It would be nice if we were staying in that hotel as we wouldn't have to concern ourselves with travel to and from the events on the days.

Edited by guts316

The Hilton rumour stems from the fact that the Hall of Fame reception and the Bagels Brunch thing are both there.It would be nice if we were staying in that hotel as we wouldn't have to concern ourselves with travel to and from the events on the days.

Agreed, the last thing I want to do is trudge across Manhattan for a brunch when I could just as easily just slope downstairs not have to worry about breathing in fresh oxygen.God I'm lazy :D

It would be nice if we were staying in that hotel as we wouldn't have to concern ourselves with travel to and from the events on the days.

Hilton or not, that won't be a problem for WWE Travel Package people anyway as all events as well as the PPV itself are always held within walking distance of the Travel Package hotel.WrestleMania X-7: Axxess, Meet & Greet Session and PPV all across the road.WrestleMania X-8: Axxess and PPV ten minutes walk, Autograph Session in the Travel Packagers hotel.Royal Rumble 2003: PPV ten minutes walk away, Autograph Session in the Travel Packagers hotel.

Spent enough money yet?DONT THINK SO!!!On the wwe.com Wrestlemania site they have a so far inactive link for details and ticket sales for...A FAN FESTIVAL!!! Axxess is back!!!

Oh God No!!!More expenditure while I'm fighting my way out of an overdraft...YOU MONEY GRABBING BASTARDS!!! :angry:

Spent enough money yet?DONT THINK SO!!!On the wwe.com Wrestlemania site they have a so far inactive link for details and ticket sales for...A FAN FESTIVAL!!! Axxess is back!!!

To be honest I have been before and it was complete shite and I have not heard anyone disagree with me either.

Guest CJ Brown

WHAT? I hope they offer us tickets first, when could it be on! This is preposterous. Can someone head over there and check for spoilers?