Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

Guest CJ Brown

Okay. After some craftyness I headed over there avoiding potential spoilage due to good handage. It says Fan Frenzy, which I assume is what the TPers already have tickets for. Although wasnt it exclusive for us?

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brownbrummie

HeyIm fairly new to UKFF but I just wanted to say hi and add my name to the list of peeps going to wrestlemania. wooooooI travel on the 12th and go home on the 18th, taking in Raw while over there. Gutted cant afford to get into hall of fame thing but hey ho never mind.Amy

UKFFers and/or other Brits going to WrestleMania XX:01) Nigel Law02) Big Daddy Dean03) dandaman61961904) JULES05) CJ Brown06) CJ Brown's mate07) CJ Brown's other mate08) CJ Brown's other mate09) webmastfowrestlegame10) freaky jason11) martyncb12) MackemMan13) Brett14) AJ15) Gary Prince16) What!Mark17) ronaldo918) Wideload19) BushwhackerDel20) guts31621) dopper :cool: 22) guts316's mate23) a mate of dopper's from Bristol24) some bloke from Blackpool dopper knows25) the wife of some bloke from Blackpool dopper knows26) Mike Musso27) mccallister200328) wrestlescotland29) wrestlescotland's brother30) wigmonkey31) wigmonkey's mum32) the project33) the project's mate34) Big Frank35) Big Frank's girlfriend36) Big Frank's mate37) OutcastVideo 138) OutcastVideo 239) the perfect one40) the perfect one's mate, adam41) Youngy42) MikeyMike8343) AJ's brother.44) Segaboyno45) HERESY46) HERESY's mate47) TMA48) TMA's brother49) Mike Bishop50) Mike Bishop's mate51) Nature Boy52) Lokmad53) Klown54) Satan's Goalkeeper55) SwissRollCock56) brownbrummie57) BigJag58) Parkamarka59) Parkamarka's mate, Rich.60) FinlayAnyone else?

Edited by dopper

Got my itinerary today. :thumbsup:Says the hotel we'll be staying at (Silver package, don't know if it's the same for the others) is the Westin, which they claim to be 12 blocks from the Hilton and 10 from MSG. But MackemMan disputes this. ;)http://www.westinny.com/

Yeah - the damn map on the Westin site shows just three streets between Westin and MSG - but a proper map's showing it's 10 blocks (or 15 min walk)

• Paid Members

Other bits from the itinerary:- On arrival at the hotel Friday, standard check in time of 3pm, you're required to put down a credit card/cash deposit to cover any incidentals that you may charge to your room during your stay. Doesn't say how much, is to cover if you use the mini-bar and stuff I guess.- Registration is between 6pm-10pm, in the "Ambassador I Room", located behind the glass doors to the right of the front desk.- Platinum travel packagers have their own Midday Madness session at 11am. Silver and Gold will be at 2pm.- At the Midday Madness superstars will only be signing autograph mats and NOT personal items. :( Also: "You are welcome to bring your cameras and camcorders, yet superstars will be exclusively posing for photographs taken by out professional staff photographers". Make of that what you will. I can envisage cuing up for a superstar, giving them your autograph mat, turning round for a quick photo, the photographer giving you a number for collection, and being on your way. It says the photos can ONLY be picked up at the brunch the following day, and at no other time.Sounds a bit bitchy in places, but nice to finally have all the info. :thumbsup: dopper will be able to tell us how similar this compares to his previous travel package itinerary.

Edited by AJ~

WOO! Got my intenary this morning. Does anyone know what rooms we're gonna be in? I was on the Westin website and there's 2 types of rooms, the Standard and the Premium. The Standard only has 1 bed, and there's 2 other's going with me so does that mean We'll be in Premium? Also, what do the mean by "Check In Time 3PM"? Does that mean you can only check in at 3PM? Lol, I know it's a stupid question but I wanna be sure

• Paid Members

WOO! Got my intenary this morning. Does anyone know what rooms we're gonna be in? I was on the Westin website and there's 2 types of rooms, the Standard and the Premium. The Standard only has 1 bed, and there's 2 other's going with me so does that mean We'll be in Premium? Also, what do the mean by "Check In Time 3PM"? Does that mean you can only check in at 3PM? Lol, I know it's a stupid question but I wanna be sure

I *think* it means you can check in from 3pm onwards. Would make sense, sounds about right for a hotel check-in procedure.

Any word on Smackdown tickets? Still nothing listed on ticketmaster.Regarding how much money to bring, I have a question of my own. Do most places take Visa? I haven't been to New York since 98, and didn't use my credit card very much back then, but do now. And about the brunch, which I won't be attending, this is the brunch that in the past has seen such events as Lex Luger attacking Bret Hart with his steel forearm, right?

Any word on Smackdown tickets? Still nothing listed on ticketmaster.Regarding how much money to bring, I have a question of my own. Do most places take Visa? I haven't been to New York since 98, and didn't use my credit card very much back then, but do now. And about the brunch, which I won't be attending, this is the brunch that in the past has seen such events as Lex Luger attacking Bret Hart with his steel forearm, right?

WWE.com lists the post-WM SmackDown as going on sale NEXT SATURDAY (21st).Ticket prices are $45, $35, $30, $25 and $20. Ticket purchases may be subject to service/convenience charges and facility fees.

• Paid Members

I'd imagine most places take Visa. My parents paid for most things (food etc.) last year when I went, so I can't remember exactly, but I'm sure most places do. I just can Edited by AJ~