Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for the info, looks too tight, we couldnt afford to be delayed or anything, oh well we still got out Knicks tickets

Yeah - I was thinking about making the trip to Atlantic City for SD. However, my flight lands in NY at 4.15pmIt's a 45 min bus trip from JFK to the hotel, so we'd be there at 5pm at the earliest (assuming baggage and customs takes no time - which is never the case).You could probably make it, but with jet lag being added on top of that, you'd be lucky to make the 2nd half of the show.

Guest CJ Brown

Got a year long travel insurance last year for WrestleMania, so it would cover my Kavos trip as well, and due to lovely timing it covers this years as well

Got a year long travel insurance last year for WrestleMania, so it would cover my Kavos trip as well,

WrestleMania + Kavos - you have excellent taste in holiday destinations. :thumbsup: Ah 2002: Hogan vs Rock in March followed by Foam Party's in Kavos (with two of the Club 18-30 reps that got on the front page of the Daily Sport for giving holidaymakers oral pleasure in public, among others) in August. :D

Guest CJ Brown

Got a year long travel insurance last year for WrestleMania, so it would cover my Kavos trip as well,

WrestleMania + Kavos - you have excellent taste in holiday destinations. :thumbsup: Ah 2002: Hogan vs Rock in March followed by Foam Party's in Kavos (with two of the Club 18-30 reps that got on the front page of the Daily Sport for giving holidaymakers oral pleasure in public, among others) in August. :D
I like to think so, it was in Falaraki that i first got the idea of going to WrestleMania, after WM18 some guy there was talking about how he went, whilst we were watching KOTR on a Big TV out there, and it made me realise it was do-able, so the next year I did it!

I like to think so, it was in Falaraki that i first got the idea of going to WrestleMania, after WM18 some guy there was talking about how he went, whilst we were watching KOTR on a Big TV out there, and it made me realise it was do-able, so the next year I did it!
Did Kavos last year, it was fucking fantastic!! I was in the resort when the aforementioned incident with the club reps took place, sadly for me and my mates we were not on the beach that day - dammit!Went to Falaraki back in 2000, am planning on going to Magaluf this summer.From Kavos this year I was hunting around at 3AM off my face begging various barmen to purchase Vengeance on pay per view but no one would do it! I offered some bloke 80 euros to buy it and he still didn't, silly bugger! Anyway I saw most of the US title match and then the feed cut out and I trapsed back off to my appartment feeling thoroughly pissed off!

My tickets came this morning for the hall of fame and the breakfast. Who elses arrived?

Yeah got mine through the post today via Fedex. Nice one!!
My tickets havent arrived yet, i got an email supposedly from Shopzone asking for my address to send the tickets, it looks a bit dodgy though.

Ive finally come to a decision on what Im wearing to the Hall of Fame dinner, even though many have said that they will be going for normal suits and ties me and My mate Louis are going for black suits, black bow ties, the occasion blatently warrants that and Im not too bothered if we are the only two people in there with bow ties on, we'll still look like a million dollars!!! :love: 3 weeks to go - Oh my god!!!!!

Guest CJ Brown

So Close, can I just ask if anybody else is like me, and stupidly excited already, walking round with a big smile 24/7, even though Palace lost

Guest brownbrummie

Stupidly excited is an understatement, I keep forgetting what im doing at work cos Ill be like ooohh mania in X days and then start thinking about packing and MSG and oooh im just tooooo excited. Not sure I can contain my excitement until then, each week it is more hyped the more over excited I get. Im just hopingit is not just a huge disappointment now. :crazy: Amy

As far as this whole tux vs suit debate goes, reckon I'm gonna go with a badboy White Stripes-style red and black suit. Am considering red hair too but not sure.I'm not excited enough yet, I doubt I'll get that excited til I'm on the plane, from then on I'll be like Matthew Kelly in a playground...

So Close, can I just ask if anybody else is like me, and stupidly excited already, walking round with a big smile 24/7, even though Palace lost

Ive been crazily excited for weeks now, Ive watched that advert on No Way Out when Vince finishes it off with 'Where it all begins...again' over and over now and know it word for word and just have it going through my mind constantly.The magnitude of what we're all doing is huge, going to A WrestleMania is quite an acheivement, but going to WrestleMania XX in Madison Square Garden is just the stuff dreams are made of. We're all going to live it in just 3 weeks time, this is our destiny!CJ's sig is blatently quality, it almost brings a tear to the eye.WrestleMania - the chance to live forever.