Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

Guest CJ Brown

Well I supose I have got a Palace game on the Saturday after getting back on the Friday, so that will help quell the pain. This must surely be one of the biggest threads in the history of the UKFF

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss 2 Sunderland games :angry: Also the word game was like 10000000000 pages

Sadly I hit the west ham game and the stoke game at home, I will be heading for a cyber cafe to find out the west ham score

Palace, West Ham!?!? Not exactly WrestleMania related now is it!??!? tut tut!!Just joking, I will be missing my beloved Fulham play at home to Leeds, I'll also be far too knackered to attend the big West London derby against Chelsea the following Saturday having only landed that morning.

Lucky swines. :angry: I fly back from NYC on Monday night. Overnight flight arrives at Heathrow on Tuesday morning. 4 or 5 hour drive home, then straight to work that afternoon.

Edited by dopper

• Paid Members

Shopzone are declining my card again. Just spoke to them on the phone and they say they are going to try and sort it out. Looks like I will miss out on the Hall of fame tickets, damn. Has anyone else had this problem? By the way the problem is at their end not mine.Good job I already have ROH tickets. If a miracle happens they will be for sale. 5th row I believe, seats A&B.

• Paid Members

Shopzone are declining my card again. Just spoke to them on the phone and they say they are going to try and sort it out. Looks like I will miss out on the Hall of fame tickets, damn. Has anyone else had this problem? By the way the problem is at their end not mine.Good job I already have ROH tickets. If a miracle happens they will be for sale. 5th row I believe, seats A&B.

• Paid Members

WrestleMania 20, New York City, the biggest wrestling show in history, once in a life time opportunity...and some people are worried about missing a couple of Nationwide League football matches.*insert shaking head smilie here*