Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

Guest The Masked Avenger

Me too Dopper, I arrive in NYC on the afternoon of the 12th, I wouldnt mind seeing MLW live at all though they have a lot of the big names on the indy scene.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah same here.Out of all the Indies, MLW is the only one that really interests me. I think they have a good mix of 'name talent' and up and coming guys.I really couldnt see anyone missing up the chance to run a show at Wrestlemania time. Ring Of Honor have already sold the biggest pre sale for there show and im sure if MLW have a steller line up could do the same.

I was looking forward to seeing MLW when the show was first announced. I arrive on the afternoon of the 11th so if it was on the 12th it would be alright, and if it's in the Rex Plex, I'm staying in NJ which is an added bonus.All I can say is, if MLW are doing the show in NJ they better get their act together fast because the dates getting close.

Guest CJ Brown

MLW, sounds good, but I would want to see the WWEs Weekend itinery for us first to make sure were not busy then, hope its released soon

Assuming I get tickets to Smackdown, I'll be staying overnight in Boston between Tuesday and Wednesday. Does anyone have any hostels to recommend? Needs to be safe, central and not too expensive.I also have a RAW-related question. Looking at this map for Continental Airlines Arena (URL below), where will the Titantron be located? From what we see on tv, it looks to be section 2, but it might as well be section 8. Does anyone know for sure?http://www.meadowlands.com/arena/seating/l...a_wrestling.gif

• Paid Members

Yeah i'm going! Got confirmation the other day!woo-hoo!Hope the wrestlers, or Wrasslers as I like to call them don't eat all the bangers (thats sausages for our American buddies)

I dont know what you are.............I dont know what he is..........oh yes I do, a troll. go away.

• Paid Members

Latest e-mail from WWE for travel packagers...

Subject: RE: Registration - Friday Only    From: WrestleMania PackagesDate: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 14:51:11Registration will be held on Friday between 6:00pm and 10:00pm. Further details will be included in your Weekend Itinerary. Itinerary will be confirmed and mailed within the next couple of weeks.

Will be handy to get hold of that itinerary. Can really begin to plan things then. :thumbsup: Edited by AJ~