Wrestlemania XX UKFF Guide

brett

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume we are all set to miss the last Raw before WM? Anybody got any plans for that?? At least we will be in town for SmackDown!

If your lucky you'll be able to catch the syndicated shows over the weekend at some point on Spike TV - that is of course assuming that the hotel actually carries Spike TV. On my only other previous trip to New York my hotel didn't carry Spike TV (then TNN) and nor did the W hotel in Seattle (which was the main travel package hotel for XIX).This was a far cry from Toronto where on TSN there was a weekend long build up to WrestleMania which was superb.

Im taking about

New York is more expensive than any other place Ive been to in the states though.Im not going to have all that much time for shopping with my loaded itinerary anyway :Friday afternoon - arrive and register Saturday lunchtime - autograph sessionSaturday evening - Hall of fame receptionSunday morning - Bagels and Biceps BrunchSunday afternoon - MSG tourSunday evening - WrestleMania XXMonday night - Raw in New JerseyTuesday morning - Fly to BostonTuesday night - SmackdownWednesday morning - Fly back to New YorkThursday morning - tickets to tapings of the Maury Povich show!!!!Friday afternoon - Fly back to London Saturday morning - arrive back home thoroughly depressed that the holiday i'd been looking forward to for about a year is now over! :( I bet everyone's dead jealous of my Maury tickets!!!! :D

Edited by guts316

No

Come on admit it, you'd love to see live such shows as :'I weigh 500lbs and have to be airlifted from my house!''Which one of these 15 men is the father of my child!''He or She-male - you decide!'

I will have work but im off for 10 days at least and I have wrestlemania revenge to look forward too after