Paid Members mim731 Posted 18 hours ago Paid Members Posted 18 hours ago 3 hours ago, Carbomb said: Apologies for the diversion, but was just sent this screenshot by a mate, regarding the Ireland-Israel match. As I understand it, this was accurate. Saw a few people I know who have connections around the Ireland set up saying similar, so I'd say there's a reasonable amount of truth to it. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted 2 hours ago Paid Members Posted 2 hours ago 17 hours ago, Mr_Danger said: The words of Joe Hart are about as sincere as the words of convicted drugs cheat and ex City Manager/Ambassador of Tiki Taka in Abu Dhabi Pep Guardiola. What else are they going to say? Oh yeah that second bank account full of bonus money was just coincidental. The money was just resting in that account. The Rovers' owners have been using the club as collateral against loans they've taken out with themselves for ages. It's only a matter of time now until they default and have to hand the club over tk themselves in order to avoid getting into trouble with themselves. I see Etihad airlines are threatening legal action against the Premier League for "bringing the reputation of the airline into disrepute." Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.